Wtf I'm Getting Adopted

(A/N I know it hasn't been long since the filler chapter but I'm just gonna upload this any way. Why? BECAUSE I CAN💩)
*Alexis Pov*

I cautiously stepped towards Mrs Moore knowing that I would get hit. She's not allowed to put her hands on any of us but that doesn't stop her from doing it. "WHAT THE HEL IS WRONG WITH YOU. THERE WAS AN AMAZING COUPLE IN THERE READY TO ADOPT YOU BUT OF COURSE YOU JUST HAD TO BE DIFFERENT AND SIT AWAY FROM EVERYONE ELSE! NOW THEY THINK WE'RE DISORGANISED AND WENT SOMEWHERE ELSE. YOU WILL NEVER BE ADOPTED!" I'm used to the way she treats me so why am I so upset? I run up the stairs tripping over the steps. I heard my best and only friend at the orphanage calling me but I kept running. As soon as I got past all the sbb's rooms I got to mine and slammed the door. (A/N sbb's=stupid barbie bitch/bitches)

*Oli's pov*

I saw everything that happened. That bitch just hit that girl and I'm not going to leave her in that orphanage. I walked to the front desk and asked a different lady to adopt. She told me to go to the family room and gave me the files of all the girls that live there. I flicked through about 70 when I finally found one that matches the girl who ran off. All of the other files were in alphabetical order but somehow hers was at the bottom. It's like they never want her to leave this place. I went back to the front desk and told the lady I wanted to adopt Alexis, but she just stared at me wide eyed with her jaw dropped. "Are you sure you want to adopt her. She's emo and has been a lot of trouble for foster parents in the past..." I rolled my eyes at her and demanded her to let me adopt her. She slowly walked up the stairs and I can tell that she's trying to stall the adoption.

*Alexis' pov*

I sat on my bed and cried my eyes out. Whilst I was out the other day someone came into my room and took my blades. There was nothing I could do. I started to pack my stuff into a small bag and opened the window. I was ready to leave this place when I heard a knock at the door. It was Eleanor. The moody receptionist. She's only 19 but acts like she better than all of us. She's also Mrs Moore's daughter. Since she only cares about talking to us when someone wants to adopt us I decided to open the door. "Hey sweetie how are you?" She said with such a fake smile that I could peel it of with my fingernails. "What do you want" That came out a little shyer than I expected. "Someone wants to adopt you go into the family room" Before I could say anything she left the room and went downstairs. My clothes were soaked in tears so I decided to change into my white on black converse, black skinny jeans and a bmth shirt. I got on a load of bracelets so that no one could see my scares and I walked into the family room with my head down and my music blaring in my ears.

*Oli's pov*

I noticed that she had on a bmth top and smiled. She hadn't looked up from her iPod since she walked into the room so I just sat there in silence. 10 minutes pasted. Soon 20. I got bored of waiting to I tapped on her shoulder and she took out one of her earphones. As she looked up I watched her whole face light up and she smiled and blushed.

*Alexis' Pov*

Standing in front of me was Oli fucking Sykes. I couldn't talk until he finally asked "you a fan?" I jumped up and down as he laughed and shouted "OF COURSE I'M A FAN!!!" I gave him a hug and surprisingly he hugged back. He let go and started laughing at me again. What the hell was so damn funny. I frowned and he said "go get ur bags." I rushed up the stairs and purposely banged on all of the sbb's rooms on the ways screaming "IM GETTING ADOPTED!!!" People all came out of their rooms and rolled their eyes or said something like "good ridense" or "I won't miss you" but I didn't care. I knew that they were just jealous so I grabbed the bag that was already packed and my guitar(it has no case) and ran out to Oli's car. I started to cry when I saw my best friend looking at me out of her window. That was until she rolled her eyes at me and put her middle finger up. I guess we were never friends. :(

I threw my bags into the back and got into the front still crying but happy. I knew that even though everyone was happy to see me go, I was going to have a better place to live now.