~9.

December 7 2013

--Well the majority of my week went okay I guess. Missy and her dumbass pigeons gave me the stank look most of the time ever since her party but I ignored it. I’ve been seeing Brielle around school more lately and we even started sitting at lunch together and having conversations and such. It’s so different, you know, actually getting to know her instead of just watching her from afar. I actually get to see her face as she laughs at my jokes, the concern in her eyes when I tell her something serious. It’s so refreshing to actually be able to have that. But I have to take it slow though. I can’t be lettin’ her know I’m gay yet. I’m not sure if she can tell, or if she’s just really clueless, but I’m just going to wait until I know for sure I can tell her and she won’t freak out. I text her earlier this morning and asked if she wanted to go see a movie with me at the mall later, you know as just friends. She agreed and I did a little happy dance. I’d finally get to see my crush outside of school besides Missy’s party! I couldn’t wait. I went into my mother’s room and plopped on her bed. She looked at me crazy and asked if I was okay. I told her what Brielle said and she congratulated me and told me that I could get her, mostly because I had my father’s charm. I blushed and told her thank you. She asked me what time was I going and I said around maybe like four or five. Most likely five. It was about eleven thirty at the time, so I had some more hours to go. A little bit later, I was already getting ready while texting Brielle. My hands were so nervous and shaky that I could barely put on my pastel blue jeans with my black canvas sneakers. I quickly calmed myself down and continued to get dressed. I put on my “Trust No Man” sweatshirt and “Trust No Man” gold chain necklace. I put my hair up in a messy bun, applied some peach lip-gloss and dark mascara,grabbed my cross studded crossbody bag, and my keys. I remember my mom said I could borrow the car so I grabbed her car key too. I text Brielle to let her know that I was ready and on my way.  

While driving to her house though Journal, I felt so sick. I think it was just my nerves. My hands were clammy and I couldn’t stop looking in my rear view mirror to see if I looked okay. I finally arrived at her house and couldn’t believe my eyes. It was HUGE Journal! I swear two of my houses could fit into her house. It was unbelievable. She bounded down the steps and entered the car. We both said Hi and then I drove off towards the mall. I couldn’t help but look out the corner of my eye at her. She was so gorgeous and perfect. Her hair was all curly around her arms and shoulders, plus she was wearing distressed jeans with those kind of rips and holes in them, a Terry Love sweatshirt with a silver heart necklace, white canvas shoes, and a simple black crossbody bag. I wasn’t able to see her ass though when she got into the car, but I bet it was looking delicious as hell. We started off quiet in the car, but we eventually started talking and laughing as usual. I turned on my mom’s radio and Drake’s “Worst Behavior” starting blasting. Brielle and I started rapping along and acting all thug, it was hilarious. We eventually got to the mall and I swear it was PACKED. We got out the car and walked inside. It was waaay too many people just walking around acting foolish and shit so I guided her to the movie theatre just above us.  We decided to go see “Best Man Holiday” and bought our tickets. We had some time to kill before the movie started so we decided to go look around in some stores. We went to Forever 21 first, then Spencer’s. I swear when we got to that sex part of the store, my face turned red as hell. Hella vibrators,posters, and toys threw themselves in our faces. Brielle picked up a vibrator and started acting like she was using it. Her mouth was moaning and her hands were caressing her boobs…..I was just staring at her, my moisture level at an all time high. I was biting my lip when she started getting louder. I wanted to go to her, to whisper in her ear that I can do better….but I couldn’t. The urge wasn’t strong enough to guide my scary ass over to her and let my secret be known. Brielle started laughing and I did too. I wish it wasn’t a joke…...I wish it was real so that way I could taste her, feel her on my skin...

Anyways, I told her I had to go to the bathroom when we were walking so she said she’d wait for me because our movie was about to start. I said okay and stopped by into the Women’s bathroom to do  my business. After I was done, I walked out the stall over to the sinks and began washing my hands. I heard another toilet flush and then this beautiful tall ass girl came walking up next to me at the sinks. She was wearing some pale acid wash skinny jeans, a tank top, and a black and white varsity jacket. I had to admit her ass was thick as hell in those jeans, I couldn’t stop from looking. I heard her chuckle and ask me if I liked what I saw. When I looked at her face, she was sexy as fuck. She had green eyes and snake bite piercings. She was a tan color, with long black hair. I smiled at her and asked her what if I did like I what saw. She looked up to the sky with a thoughtful look and said, “Well, then I'll just have to give you my number. You know, so you can look at me over...and over...and over…..” She came up to me and stared into my eyes. She was smiling seductively and I almost wanted to kiss her, but I ignored the urge because I reminded myself of who I was with and plus I couldn’t be kissing a complete stranger. I stepped away from the girl and told her, “I can’t take it, I’m with someone…” She scoffed and took out a scrap of paper and a pen from her crossbody bag. She wrote down her number and placed it into my shirt. “My name’s Imogen by the way.” She whispered into my ear before she left the bathroom. I was left there stunned. Did I just get this sexy ass girl’s number in a public bathroom while I was here with Brielle, MY CRUSH? I shook my head. Yes. Yes the fuck I did. I came out the bathroom and spotted Brielle by a vending machine. I had to keep this shit to myself until I got home. I needed Kayla’s guidance, like forreal. The rest of the “date” went fine. We saw the movie and shared some popcorn because of course I didn’t want her to spend her own money. I then drove her back home and went back home myself. I took Imogen’s number out of my shirt and flopped on my bed and well, here we are now :). I think I need to call Kayla and tell her everything, maybe get some advice too. I really want to be with Brielle, but Imogen’s fine ass is clouding my mind. I don’t know what to do Journal. Should I just forget about Imogen and focus on Brielle, or should I give Imogen a call? UGH. The struggles of being a lesbian, I swear.