~14.

Hi guys :), So I'm sorry that this entry is a little short...when I was writing it, it didn't look short -___-. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy it!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 16 13

--I have to break it off with Imogen. I’ve changed my mind from the last time I’ve written in you Journal. I have to tell Imogen that this whole having sex thing can’t continue. I love Brielle too much to let some sexy ass thot come in between us. Besides, Imogen has been salcking lately and I’m not around for that. The last time I was at her house, she came and then fell asleep on top of me. Mind you I ain’t even get to climax myself. Before, it was like me and her going rounds and rounds before either one of us got tired. Now it was just like her coming and falling asleep, leaving me to do my own dirty work AGAIN. I think it’s just best if me and Imogen don’t see each other anymore. She’s getting really stale real quick and that is not good. But I guess that’s just God’s way of telling me that I need to be faithful to Brielle instead of fucking around with Imogen. Anyways, Brielle and I are fine and we’ve allowed ourselves to be more identifiedd as a couple at our school. I’ve even met some new friends because of our relationship which is awesome because they’re a part of the LGBT community just like me and Brielle. I didn’t know there were other gay or lesbian kids at my school except for Kayla. Oh shit! Which reminds me, I forgot to call Kayla today and tell her my decision. She’s been really adamant about me cutting Imogen off for Brielle...but I just never listened to her. I usually tune her out when she’s right because I don’t want to hear her gloat about it. But she is right though...so I guess I have to do it. Well...goodbye Imogen. It was nice fucking with you.