~The pet~

* look over to see the joker screaming he's home...I shiver..*
Joker~ Hey doll did ya miss me?!! *he would say with his crazy smirk*
Me~ n-no....*id say as a tear filled my eye*
The joker started to walk up to me and he grabbed my face...
Joker~someone seems upset...? Do you want to play a game*he would say with a very concerning chuckle*
*i wouldn't answer I just stayed quiet I was to scared of him...who knows what's he would do he's the king of crime for heavens sake!!*
Joker~ FINE!! Not talking I see well then let's just go!
*he threw me over his shoulder...I would of tried to break free but his grip was so tough to break...I'm pretty sure he bruised my harm with his giant muscles...,*
Next thing I know I'm crying and he threw me into his car....
Joker~Hold on tight!
Me~W-what why?!??? I scream
*he smiles and steps on the gas...his car is so fast I couldn't focus except on trying not to die*

~Time Skip! Destination~
Joker~ where here!
*i look out my window and see a line of people outside of a very fancy looking building...I had no clue where I was but I knew I was still in gotham*
Joker~ let's go in shall we *he'd smirk*
Me~......ok I guess *I'd say trig to hold in my tears again...*
*my door opens and the joker grabs me by the waist holding me close to him while we're walking into this building*
Joker~ don't talk or else we will have to play with my toys again!
*i say nothing and just walk with him....we have finally Entered the building and they're is so many people and it's so bright!i look up at the joker and see he is talking to what looks like a worker*
Joker~ bring us to MY section!
Worker~ yes sir!!
*we start walking again but his time towards a sign that says "V.I.P"I pull my self closer to him and here him laugh*
*we finally got to the area..the joker sits down first and just stares at me*
Joker~ well are you gonna sit?? Or am I gonna have to make you?
*i walk over to the couch and go to sit ...but he joker grabs me by the waist and puts me on his lap*
Joker~ get comfortable and don't talk unless talked to!
Me~Yes sir!
*i was then unfocused by a loud gasp...suicide squad...I look over to see HarleyQuinn the Harley Quinn run at me like an angry bull I grab joker and Bury my face in his shoulder trying not to cry...he holds me tighter*
Harley~ Puddin!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THIS WHORE!??
Joker~ HARLEY WERE OVER AND YOU KNOW THIS I NEVER LOVED YOU!!
*you can tell he was angry he had a growl in his voice but I hold him tighter*
Harley~ WHATS HER NAME U PROBABLY DONT EVEN KNOW THAT!! YOU DONT CARE ABOUT HER DO YOU??
Joker~ HARLEY LEAVE I DO CAREE ABOUT HER SHES WAY HOTTER AND SHE LOVES ME MORE THEN YOU EVER WILL!!
*i shiver at the sound of me ever loving the joker...but I just keep hiding my face*
Joker~ AND HER NAME IS (Y/N)!!!
*i can feel him grab my face to make me look at him...he pushes my face into and it turns into a slobbery kiss...I liked it I hate to admit but I did...I ended up grabbing his face and continue making out with him*
*we final stop for air and k hide my face in his shoulder again knowing she won't know what I look like*
Harley~ YOU WHORE!! THIS ISN'T THE END I WILL GET MY PUDDIN BACK*u can hear in her voice she's sad but I didn't care..*
*harley finally leaves but with help of security...if I showed her my face I probably wouldn't ever be able to leave jokers side because she would kill me...*
Joker~ Wanna do it again*he smiled*i knew you liked me!
Me~Shut up!!! *I screamed*
Joker~Haha you know you liked it doll face I know you want me!
Me~ I DONT AND I NEVER WILL!*that was a lie...and I knew it was...but if I admitted to it...who knows what would of happened...*

~TIME SKIP JOKERS HOUSE~
*after long hours of sitting quiet and burying my face into the jokers shoulder..we finally left and went back to his house...I was still scared that Harley was gonna find me and kill me..after all she is way crazier then him...*
Joker~get changed and go to sleep we have a log day tomorrow princess!
Me~Don't call me you're princess!!
Joker~did someone say pain???? Cause I will be happy to give it!!*he'd say with a growl*
Me~I-I I mean...yes Mr.J...
Joker~Call me Daddy J*he laughed*
Me~ NO WAY IN HELL Im calling you DADDY!!
*he pushed me up against the wall with his giant hands cuffed around my neck slowly tightening them making it slowly hard for me to breath...*
Joker~WHATS MY NAME WHORE!
Me~Joker!!
Joker~ BITCH WHAT IS MY NAME*he'd say while tightening his grip*
Me~DADDY J!!!*i would say while crying and trying to catch my breath as he let me go...*
Joker~ Good PET!! now!! Let's go I have a surprise for you!!
*i started crying but then felt his arms wrap around me*
Joker~ daddy is sorry....Daddy just wants you to call him the right names!!
*the joker saying sorry?!!! What's going on what does he have planned...I slowly shiver in fear in realizing he could kill me any second...I should probably do what he says from now on...but still what does this man have planned...I'm worried..*

---------------------------------
So guys how did u like that chapter??? I love reading you're comments!! Leave suggestions and holy shite 1k READS??!? That's amazing thanks!!!....ps I didn't use spell check so sorry if it sucks but Love you guys!!