~What am I...~

~Your POV~

*i can't help all these feeling inside me......it feels like I'm dying..i know I'm not insane.....but everyone treats me like it..I FUCKING HATE IT!Daddy J doesn't seem to understand these feelings.....he treats me like his little pet!!...is that all i am to him..his slave????*

~Time Skip to the club~

Me~*as I'm sitting on daddy J's lap I look up at his cold dead eyes....he looks down and notices I'm staring at him...his gaze feels like someone is stealing my soul...I love the feeling...but does he..?*

Joker~"Hey dollface do me a favor would ya?"*he'd ask*

Me~"....and that is?"

Joker~"Go make me a drink...daddy needs to be refreshed"*he'd smirk*

*i get up about to walk away...but I feel a tight grasp on my ass...I can hear daddy j growling in the background....I start to walk to the bar...but I look and see to my surprise there is a pole...I have a sudden rush of excitement go through my body like I've just been electrocuted...I run over to the pull and start dancing sexually...people start to Surround me so I continue dancing...*

~15 mins later~JOKERS POV~

Joker~*growl* "where is she with my drink..."*i look over to see a giant circle of people cheering and throwing money... I growled wondering what is was..I get up and go over to the group pushing and shoving my way through*

Joker~"Get out of my way!!what's going on?!!?"*i stop to see my (Y/N) dancing on A FUCKING GOD DAMN POLE*"SHOWS OVER!!!"*i grab her by the neck and start dragging her back over to the couch...I sit her down*

Joker~"WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?!?!?!"*i'd growl in frustration*

(y/n)~"I-I'm...S-sorry daddy J..."*i slapped  her hard across her face making it red on the spot*

Joker~"WHAT POINT OF YOU ARE MINE AND ONLY MINE DO YOU NOG UNDERSTAND!!?!!*i slapped her again..*

(y/n)~"WHY DOES IT MATTER....YOU DONT DO ANYTHING WITH ME ANYWAY!!ITS ALWAYS (Y/N) STAY HERE OR GO THEY'RE!!WE NEVER HAVE FUN!!!WHAT AM I YOU'RE SLAVE!?!!"

Joker~*i can feel the makeup heat up on my face from anger...growling*"YES BITCH YOU ARE MY FUCKING SLAVE AND YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH THAT YOU DO WHAT I SAY!!!OH AND IF YOU WANT FUN SO HELP ME GOD I WILL GIVE YOU THE BEST TIME OF YOUR LIFE!!"

(y/n)~"IF IM YOUR SLAVE WHY DONT I JUST LEAVE THEN?!!? HUH? IF YOU DONT CARE ABOUT ME OR LOVE ME..I SHOULD JUST LEAVE.."*she starts to walk away*

Joker~*i grab her by the arm and throw her against the wall*"...you really think you have a choice...?well news flash!! YOU FUCKING DONT! and never ever fucking say I don't care about you ever again..because if I didn't I would of SHOR YOU IN THE GOD DAMN HEAD BY NOW!!!SO LISTEN HERE AND LISTEN STRAIGHT...WHERE GONNA GO HOME AND TOMORROW WE WILL HAVE YOUR SO CALLED "FUN"!!"

*you just nodded in agreement worried to know what he had planned....*

-----------------------
Hey guys!! Sorry for the late upload I've been caught up in sports and homework and studying!!! I'll try to update as much as possible tho!! Love ya all!! Leave some plot ideas for me in the comments!!💗💗😘