Spicy Lover Boy

((AN: I hate my life i'm so sorry

P.s. i'm Lazz and i was told to write this))

     It's 6:00 am and my alarm clock just went off. "Lazz will be waking up soon." I say to myself as I hope into the shower. I sing along to songs in my head then get out and get dressed. I walk into my kitchen and make my lunch. "Lazz hasn't been eating so I'll bring him something". I make him his favorite type of sub and put it in my backpack.

     Its 7:00 and Lazz is dressed and ready by now so I head over to his house. I knock on his door with a big smile. "Lazz senpai!!!!" I exclaim as the adorable mint haired boy opened the door. He is wearing only the memeist of clothes and his smokey jorts.

     "(Y/N), don't be so loud. My mom is gonna wake up and be an asshole." he said with a small smile. "Come on dork... Lets go." He took my hand and we began walking to school. He looked so cute when he was humming to his songs or referencing memes. "Wow (Y/N), you are SO CRINNGYYY." he would say then we would laugh.

     We got to the school and entered the library.  He was immediately socializing. He shouldn't be talking to those other people. Lazz-senpai should be paying attention to me and only me. I chose to stay quiet.

~time skip~

     We walk into my house and Lazz plops down on the bed. 'What a nerd.' I think to myself. I smile down at him and sit next to him on the bed. "h-hey senpai... I need to tell you something."