She's A Liar

We did look like a couple just a few seconds ago.

"Ah man, It's raining." Me, Jonae', and Alexa whined. Last night I spent the night over Alexa's pent house. I couldn't believe my eyes when I stepped in. She has more money than my family. I guess we got distracted by things we want to do with our boyfriends and what we are going to wear to homecoming which is only a few days away that we ddin't pay any attention to the forecast. Now we're stranded waiting for the rain to let up.

"I can call my boyfriend, he can pick us up in his new Lexus." Alexa stressed the word Lexus knowing that Blake Challenger is total and Tetsuya doesn't have a driver license yet.

"There's no need for Khalia to ride with you two when I can walk her home." He said giving them his most perfect smile in the Pandora box of Blake Richardson. I guess we've been standing in front of the school waiting for a long time. For the past two weeks I've been walking home by myself because Blake has practice and Tianna as student council.

It's now October and the weather changing bringing in the cold air and rain and Blake just had to go and crash his car which he blames me for.

I smiled at my gauky friends and ran over to Blake getting underneath the umbrella that he held out for me. We walked side by side like a couple making the left over student body talk about how cute we look or whatever rumor they're about to start. Believe me that's no off. When we round the corner and no one could see us he shoved the umbrella into my hand and started arguing with me.

"Hold it righ Khalia, I'm getting wet over here. I can't catch a cold the homecomig game is right around the corner." He angrily growled before he stopped and I followed suit not knowing that there was a car coming. The car drove through a huge murky rain puddle and splashed me.

"Really?" I yelled at him. He did this on purpose. He used me as his sheild.

"Klutz!" He laughed snatching the umbrella out of my hand and he continued to walk leaving to get soak in the pouring rain. He's a jerk! "You should really watch where you are walking." He said as I caught up to him. I snickered to myself as I thought of the perfect plan to get back at him. I saw it right in front of me. I ran pass and waited for him. When he reached me I jumped in the huge dirtiest mud puddle startling him and splashing him. Him and I was now covered in guk.

"Oops." I covered my mouth as I laughed at him and he didn't like it, I saw it written all over his face. His evil face that sent a cold shiver up my spine. He pushed me sending me down into the puddle then he picked up a stick and threw it.

"Fetch." He smiled wickedly.

"That's a dog! And I'm deffintly a Human!" I yelled standing up trying to shake the mud off of me. I guess that wasn't the best plan as I thought it would be.

"You'll fetch it unless you know what will happen." He raised his eyebrow looking down at me.

I quirked up at the thought of it.

"I be anything you want." I squealed as I chased after the stick. I couldn't believe myslef, how low am I going go? This is becoming ridiculous. But here I am bringing back the stick he threw in shame. "Here." I handed him the stick.

"What took you so long?" He glared over at me as he waiting for the vending machince to produce whatever drink he brought. Maybe it's for me? "Don't get your hopes up Kitty Cat." he said as he popped open the sprite bottle. "Looks like I have to train you Khalia." He smiled turning walking towards my house.

"If he's such a bad person why don't you just cut him loose Ky?" Me and Tianna sat at my uncle's resturant helping him with decoration for the grand opening.