Hello there

I woke up to a loud alarm in the morning. "I really don't want to get up today, but I have to."  It was the first day of school and I was finally a senior, the last year of high school, the one year that really mattered. I hurried to put on my black leggings with my Mickey Punk t-shirt. "Today is the day that I make an impression for the rest of the school year." I ran down stairs and smelled freshly bacon being made by my mother. I kissed her on her cheek."Morning Mom." She hugged me and kissed me back. " Goodmorning Kai how did you sleep?" She gave me my plate of bacon and blueberry waffles. "Great, I got a full 8 hours maybe even more, I don't think I've ever gotten that much sleep before" I said as I scarfed down my waffles. Then he heard the bus roll up. "Come on or you're gonna be late for the first day of school." She rushed me off without even giving me a chance to eat my bacon. I climbed aboard the bus and sat in the back as always."Wait a minute this is a new year why am I still sitting in the back" So I moved to the front and sat in a seat behind the first row and I know that all I did was move up from the back but it felt great to do it. The bus stopped right in front of the school and we got off the bus."Hey Kai!!!" I heard someone say I turn around and it was my best friend Jade. I've known this girl for a number of years ever since kindergarten and we still going strong. I gave her a big hug I was happy to see her, even though we just saw each other 2 days ago."What's up with you?" She asked her green eyes were sparkling with excitment and her bun was kinda messy but still cute."I've been chillen in the house all of last week and keepin it cool." We went inside of the building catchin up with each other even though we did it over the phone already, we talked about cute boys going to the beach, the movies, etc. I went into the bathroom to change my clothes, I put on black baggy pants with a white t-shirt and my black and red jordans. Everyone heard the bell ring and we scampered off to our classes. It was just then that I bumped into someone."Hey watch where you're go-" I stopped myself to see that it was a beautiful girl she was petite with curves, caramel skin, beautiful aqua green eyes and she had black wavy hair. She looked up at me with innocent eyes "I'm sooo sorry im just trying to find my class can you help me?" I stared at her for a minute her  I know she was probably starting to feel weird about it.