Time to party

Me and Mariah have been together for half a year now and our relationship is growing stronger by the day by us just talking or saying I love you. I was to excited today because tomorrow was Mariah's birthday and I got something special planned for her. I'm gonna plan the best birthday party in the history of everything I got her a necklace with our initals on it, and I have someone flying in to town for a concert and guess who it is, August Alsina. Yeah I got him to play here at her birthday party, it took alot of pleases and me telling him that he owes me because he is my god brother and for not telling everyone his little secret. It was gonna be turned up tomorrow and its a friday so we gonna be super turnt up. Today is her birthday and I made sure I was the first to tell her by making her stay the weekend at my house since my parents are gone for the whole week on a vacation. I woke up lying next to my beautiful angel and I started to stare at her then I kissed her lips softly."Happy birthday baby" she wiggled her nose and woke up with a smile wide across her face, "Goodmornin kai and thank you babe" she pecked my lips and then it turned into a make out session she pulled away,"Kai you do realize that we have to get up don't you?" I pouted she was right we couldnt lay there the whole day but it was her birthday and we did have a party to plan for so I had to get up and we got ready for a boring day of school. I have everything arriving, Jade and Sora are helping out with my other friends and my brother. We agreed to stay out of the house until everything was ready at 10p.m.. I decided to take her downtown and show her the sights and all that, since she never been down here. When school was over we went into the bathroom and changed our clothes I wore my white dress shirt with my denim jeans with my black converse and a fedora with mt hair straight down. I looked in the mirror and I liked what I saw I looked around and saw that she still wasn't out yet. "Bae hurry up or we gonna be dealin with a crowd down there!!!" I was ready to go down there and I wanted to see what she was wearin, she didn't let me see in the house she said it was a surprise and I was anxious. Then she walked out and I felt my jaw drop as I saw the love of my life come out lookin gorgeous she had on a tight black mini dress with pumps and she was my height with those on she was petite or as I call it fun size just like I like em. She giggled as she saw my jaw wide open.

Mariah's POV

I walked out of the stall and fixed my hair I saw Kai lookin sexy as usual and I saw her drop her jaw and I giggled. "How do I look?" I said with a twirl. Kai walked up to me and wrapped her arms my waist and kissed my softly and smiled,"Beautiful just beautiful." I gasped and put my hand over my heart."Me beautiful?" I said playfully, " Why I don't think thats right." She chuckled at me and kissed my cheek."You are just so dramatic and you are so beautiful that not one thing in this world compares to your beauty or your personality." I blushed a little, well alot. I always love to hear her call me beautiful it just brightens my day to hear her say those things it makes me feel like I'm the prettiest girl in the world that no one or thing could bring me down when she is with me. I wrapped my arms around her neck,"Thank you bae." I kissed her then we left out of the school and went downtown she stopped at a restaurant and she opened my door and helped me out of the car we sat there for a while and got our food we talked and talked."Close your eyes." I looked at her with a nasty face,"Close them for what?" she looked at me with an annoyed face and I giggled she chuckled."Just close em'." I did like she asked and I felt something being wrapped around my neck I looked down and saw a beautiful necklace.

Kai's POV

I put it on her and I saw her light up when she saw it she was so excited she almost fell outta the chair I ran over a caught her before she fell and I laughed. She squinted her eyes at me and I stopped,"So do you like it?" I asked her hoping she would say yes, she looked at me for a minute"I don't like it, I love it!" I had a huge grin on my face then I got a call it was Sora. "Hey kai everything is done for the party and everyone is here you and Mariah need to come bacl now we're waiting." I glanced at Mariah who cocked her head to the side with a curious face."Alright we'll be there in a minute." I hung up and called the waiter to give us the check I payed for it and pulled Mariah to the car and we drove to the house."What's going on?" I chuckled a little,"You'll see." we got out of the car and went into the house she held on to my hand and looked around"Why is everything so dark?" then the lights turned on and everyone yelled "SURPRISE!!!!!!" Mariah hand her hand over her heart then she started laughing, "OMG YOU GUYS ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK BUT THANKS!!" I knew she would love it even though she hates being scared we partyed for a couple hours then Jade came running in "Kai he's here and all set up." I grabbed Mariah and got everyone's attention "Ok everyone I need you guys to go into the backyard for a surprise. Mariah crossed her arms and looked at me, "What are you up to?" I chuckled," I just said that its a surprise now either your going into the back with me or you can sit in here by yourself." she looked at me with an are you serious face then I dragged her into the back and she saw the stage she looked so confused then August walked out on stage."How did you pull this off?" she said wrapping her arms around my neck,"I told you that he was my god brother." she had wide eyes,"Oh god I thought you were kidding." this is exactly why I told her to not question me. August sung downtown (Mariah's favorite song) then when he finished he made an announcement."Listen up everyone I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to the lovely Mariah, if you were older I would holla at you..." I squinted my eyes at him and everyone laughed along with August, "Aww come on Kai you know I wouldn't do that to you." I ended up laughing too and Mariah looked up at me with the hugest smile on her face."You did all of this for me?" I kissed her cheek "I wanted you to have the best birthday ever." she kissed me back "Well this has been the best birthday ever thank you for making this the 2nd best day of my life." The spotlight was on us and I was laughing the concert continued until August got off stage then we hung out for a little bit and the party left with him and it was just me and Mariah in the house at 3 in the morning we sat in my room and watched t.v. then she went to sleep in my arms. best day ever.