Chapter 33

Ok WOW! I haven't updated in 3 months! I'm soo sorry. I had writer's block and I got lazy. S O R R Y ! ! !

************************************

*ELENA'S POV*

"Aw fuck" I said sitting up in bed. My head hurt really bad from the back and I could feel a large bump. "I should not have been doing that" I said smiling to myself.

I sat there for a while remembering everything that had happened the night before. "Ok so I made out with Harry and then Gissel brought me to the hotel and I hit my head" I thought to myself. That's when I began to remember everything else. "Holy crap" I thought as I realized my memory was back. "Hitting my head must've actually been good!" I started laughing because the chances of that happening were just crazy. This was something that would only happen in the movies.

I got up from the hotel bed and made my way to the kitchen. I looked around and nobody was in the hotel room with me. I had gotten my room with Gissel and she wasn't there so I decided to check Niall's room that he was sharing with Louis and of course she was in there. I sat and talked with them for a while before Louis walked out for a bit.

"Ok guys I need to tell you something" I whispered.

"What?" Gissel and Niall asked getting closer.

"I have my memory back!"

"What?! That's great!" they said in unison.

"Do you think it's because you hit your head last night?"

"Yeah maybe, that's what I was thinking but, it just sounds so stupid"

"Yeah it does, I mean what are the odds of that happening" Niall said.

"But why did you wait till Louis left to tell us"

"Well, I don't know I just don't want anyone else but you two to know right now"

"What about Zayn?" Niall asked.

"Yeah duh I'm gonna tell him! I'm gonna surprise him when he gets up"

"He should be up now"

"Ok well I'm going! Geez!" I smiled as I got up.

I was about to walk out when I heard hushed voices outside of the door. I looked through the peephole and saw Louis pushing Zayn. I pressed my ear against the door to hear what they were saying.

"I wasn't thinking man! I was upset! I had just seen Elena kissing Harry and-" Zayn silently shouted.

"And you just had to go and make out with Perrie!"

My eyes widened as I heard their argument.

"Why do you even care man?!"

"I care because you're like a brother to me and I don't want you doing stupid things like this! I talked to Niall and Elena was clearly drunk and so was Harry. Now that doesn't make it ok but, that doesn't mean you have to go make out with your ex! You weren't drunk and you just did it to get back at her so that makes it 1000 times worse. Imagine how hurt Elena is going to be when she finds out"

"Woah woah woah, how is she going to find out? I'm not going to tell her and you aren't either!"

I swung the door open and they jumped when they saw I was standing there.

"He doesn't have to, because you just did!" I said angrily at Zayn and I walked past him back to my hotel room.

*ZAYN'S POV*

"Elena!" I called out.

"Don't Elena me you arse!" she shouted as she walked away.

"Why does she even care man? She doesn't love me right now"

"Actually, she does" Niall said standing in the doorway.

"What?!"

"Yeah, she hit her head last night and what do you know she has her memory back" Gissel added as she came up from behind Niall.

"What?" Louis laughed. "That's so stupid!"

"I know right that's what she said" Niall said laughing.

"Oh crap" I said and then I quickly ran to Elena's room and banged on the door.

"Elena!!! Elena let me in!!" I shouted.

"No go away!"

"Hey you're not so innocent either you know! Let's just talk it out! Please!"

It was quiet for a couple of seconds and then she opened the door.

"Come on in" she said in an annoyed tone.

"Thank you" I said as I walked in.

*ELENA'S POV*

"Ok so let's talk about you and Perrie!" I said angrily.

"I'm so sorry! I was just upset because I caught you kissing Harry!"

"Uhh I was drunk and had a little bit of memory loss in case you forgot!"

"I know, I know"

"You have no excuse Zayn. And why would you even try to get back at me? You knew I wasn't myself!"

"It wasn't all about that!"

"Well then what was it about?"

"I just- I missed you! I missed being with you! Being able to touch you and kiss you and hold you in my arms"

"Zayn-"

"We didn't even know if you would get your memory back! If you didn't then what chance did we have to be together again?" he shouted on the verge of tears. "I had to get you fall in love with me again! And you didn't want to try. I told you if we stayed in the relationship that we didn't have to do anything! Just get to know each other again! And you didn't want to!"

"Zayn-" I said trying to speak as my eyes began to water up.

"And when you accepted to be my date for the party, I thought, finally! She is willing to be with me! I have my chance again! And then I saw you kissing Harry, and you broke my heart, all over again" he said finally breaking down in tears.

"Zayn!" I said embracing him. "I'm so sorry Zayn! I'm sorry this happened"

"But it's not your fault you got in that accident"

"No, but it is my fault that your heart broke. You're right, we could've made the relationship work, and I could've fallen in love with you again but I was too stupid! I knew you were hurting, and I didn't care and I'm sorry!" I cried.

We hugged each other tighter and cried.

"I love you Zayn" I sniffled.

He pulled back from the embrace and cupped my face with his hands. "I love you too, so so much" he said, tears streaming down his face.

He then kissed me slowly and passionately, and everything felt right again.

************************************