Chapter 12

**********************************************************************************

*ELENA'S POV*

The next morning I woke up to the sound of alerts on my phone. I had a bunch of new followers on twitter and dm's and tweets asking me to follow them. Why? I'm not famous. Then I saw pictures of me and Niall at Nandos together. People were asking me if we were dating. I tweeted a couple people back saying no, that we were just friends getting food for the rest of the boys. Geez. You get seen with a guy and everyone assumes your dating! But I understood it seeing as me and my cousin were part of the fandom.

I got up and took a quick shower. Then when I got out I ate breakfast and waited for my hair to dry. I was living in my own apartment now. I had moved out of my parents place when I turned 18. It was awesome. Getting to dance around and sing and not having to worry about anyone barging in on you.

Once my hair dried I put it in a sock bun. Then I pulled on some black skinny jeans and put on my black and white converse. I put on a white v neck and a blue jean vest. There I was ready. I was meeting Harry and Niall at the park today. Even though we had only known each other for a week, we were already getting pretty close and I was actually starting to like Harry.

I walked down the streets of London and just looked around. It was soo beautiful. I got to the park and I saw Niall and Harry. They were by the fountain with some fans taking pictures. I waited for the fans to leave and I walked up to them.

"Hey guys" I smiled.

"Hey!!" Niall said. We gave each other a big bear hug and he lifted me off the ground, like always. I loved Niall's hugs.

"Hello beautiful" Harry said with a cute smile. I gave him a big hug too and laughed.

"You guys give very, very nice hugs" I said smiling.

They laughed. "Duh" Niall said.

We talked and hung out by the fountain when I noticed a bunch of paps. Oh god. This was so wierd. I was hanging out in the park with Harry Styles and Niall Horan. Of course everyone was going to be staring. I'm surprised they left us alone though and didn't run up to us.

"Hey so I got a bunch of people asking me on twitter if me and Niall are dating"

"Yeah I got people asking me that too!" Niall said.

We talked some more and then we took some pictures. Niall put one up on twitter.

My phone lit up.

"@NiallOfficial"

Chillin at the park today with @Harry_Styles and @elenahale

pic.twitter.com/4HsjU7sf

I rolled my eyes laughing. Niall was always on twitter. I retweeted the pic and then him and Harry followed me.

After that we decided to go play on the playground like little kids since it was empty. It was fun. Going on the swings and playing on the monkey bars. Harry kept tickling me when I was on the monkey bars so I couldn't even get all the way across! Then I went on the pull up bars and started hanging upside down like I did as a kid. Niall started tickling my stomach and almost made me fall so I gently slapped him in the face but he exaggerated and fell down. I burst out laughing and got down to help him up. These boys were so crazy and fun.

*HARRY'S POV*

After we left the park we went out to get some fish and chips. After we ate we went walking around London.

"Hey I think that's my cousin over there!" Elena said pointing.

"Hey she's cute" Niall said.

She shoved him and we walked over.

"Gissel!" Elena said.

She turned around and gasped. "Elena! What are you doing here and oh my god it's Harry and Niall!"

She laughed. "Chill Girl! Harry, Niall, this is my cousin Gissel"

"Nice to meet you" I said. Niall said the same and she gave us hugs.

"Hey do you wanna go grab a drink or something at the pub?" Niall asked Gissel.

"Yeah sure!" She immediately answered and they walked off together.

Elena laughed. "Wow she must be freaking right now"

"Well since they're gone why don't we go somewhere where we can talk....lets say your place?" I asked.

"Yeah sure lets go" she smiled.

15 mins later we arrived at her apartment. It was nice and there were no paps allowed in the area so they didn't see us arrive. As soon we were inside she closed the door and when she turned around I grabbed her and placed my lips on hers. She kissed me back but then pulled away.

"What are we doing?" she asked.

"It's called kissing. You know when two pairs of lips pucker and *smooch smooch*" I said making the kissing noises before kissing her again. She pulled back again.

"Oh I know that!" She laughed hitting my shoulder. "I mean like we aren't officially dating. We haven't even gone out on our first date yet! We've only hung out this past week so why are we making out?"

"Because its fun" I said seductively putting my arms around her waist. I kissed her again and she kissed back. Then she pulled back once more to say something. "It really is" she said and we continued our make out session. We got to the couch and I layed on top of her. She wrapped one arm around my neck and ran a hand through my curls.

After a few minutes of kissing we pulled back and sat down, catching our breath. "Do you want some water" she asked.

"Yeah sure" I replied. She came back with the water. As we drank I asked her about when we should go on our date.

"I think we should go at night and somewhere where not a lot of people will notice us" she said.

"What why?"

"Don't be mad Harry but, I don't really want to be a public couple"

"Yeah I understand. I was kind of thinking the same thing, it might be really hard public so let's keep quiet" I agreed.

"We should do it tonight" she said.

"But we're not even officially dating" I said playfully mocking her.

She hit my chest. "Not that you pervert I meant our date!"

I laughed. "I know I know I'm kidding. Why not tomorrow?" I asked.

"Tomorrow Zayn's coming home from his trip with Perrie remember! And we are all going to have dinner at your flat"

"Oh yeah huh I forgot all about him" I said laughing.

"Well he was gone a whole week"

"So how about we cook dinner here, catch a midnight movie and maybe walk in the park after?"

"Yess that's perfect!" she said.

"Alright well it's 2 right now so what should we do?"

"You should go home and sleep so we can be up for our date tonight!" she said standing up. "I'm going to bed right now"

"Ok then" I said getting up as well. "I'll be back at let's say 10?"

"Yes great!" she smiled. I kissed her goodbye and left. I had a very good feeling about this date tonight.

******************************