Chapter 16

*ZAYN'S POV*

I stood there with my arms around Perrie's waist and next to everyone else as Elena and Gissel said goodbye. Then Harry walked Elena to the door and they stood there for a bit talking before Harry leaned in and kissed her.

"Awww" Perrie said along with Eleanor and Danielle.

"Eww gross!" Niall said laughing.

Then Elena called Gissel over and she gave Niall one last hug before going.

"Bye again everyone" they said and left.

"Oooooooooooooo" Niall and Louis said smiling.

"Oh stop it" Harry said blushing.

Then Harry and Niall went to their rooms and the other boys went to the living room with their girls.

Perrie and I walked to my room. I sat down on the bed and started rubbing my eyes. Perrie closed the door and then threw herself on me. She pressed her lips against mine intensely.

"What are you doing?!" I said pulling away.

"Umm it's called sex Zayn! We didn't even get to do it last week" she said laying on top of me.

"Yeah well I'm really tired right now" I said yawning.

"You always do this Zayn! You're always saying 'I'm too tired' or 'it's not the right time'!" she said angrily getting off of me.

"Well because I am!" I said getting a little pissed at her. She always wanted to do it when there were other people in the house and that got me mad.

"Oh ok so you were tired all last week?" she asked angrily.

"Well no not every night but it just wasn't the right time"

"Every night was the right time!"

"We were in my mum's house! Excuse me if I didn't want my sisters or my mum hearing anything!"

"It was the middle of the night!"

"They still could've heard something!"

"Ugh!! If only you had remembered to make the reservation at the hotel!"

"I was busy! I forgot! Get over it! At least we had somewhere to stay!"

"Ughhh! I'm leaving. Goodnight" she said.

"Goodnight" I said. She closed the door and I laid my head down. I hated fighting with her but she always came up with a reason to be mad. I decided to take my mind off of it and think of something else. I started thinking of Elena. Suddenly I got happy. She was really cool when I met her and she was still really cool now. I couldn't wait to catch up with her. After thinking of her for a while I fell asleep.

*ELENA'S POV*

I opened my eyes. It was still dark so I looked at my phone. It was 7 am. Why the hell is it still dark. Then I realized that my curtains were closed. Oh that's why! Duh! I got up and woke up Gissel.

"Hey. Hey. HEY!" I said shaking her. She didn't wake up.

"THE APARTMENT'S ON FIRE!!" I screamed.

Still nothing.

"NIALL IS NAKED! DAMN LOOK AT THAT DICK" I screamed!

She jumped up. "WHERE!?!"

I laughed. "So you hear that!"

"Sorry" she said laughing with me.

"Well I'm gonna shower ok and you find what you're gonna wear" I said.