SIXTY ONE ⇢ TUMMY TALK

CHANDLER HAD ALMOST FAINTED THE FIRST TIME IT HAD HAPPENED. She was standing in the kitchen, struggling to reach the crunchy peanut butter on the top shelf when suddenly she felt something bump against her stomach inside of her. She gasped and gripped the counter, bracing herself as she realized what had happened.

The baby had kicked. "Sebastian?" She called gently. Her boyfriend who was laying across their couch stood and made his way towards the kitchen. He learned very quickly never to question a pregnant Chandler. "What's up babydoll?" Sebastian asked, noticing the shell shocked expression on her face.

Chandler said nothing, but grabbed his hand and held it against her bump gently. At first Sebastian was confused, but when he felt something quickly press against his hand and then retreat backwards his face lit up. "Oh my god did you feel that?" He exclaimed. "Of course I did, silly," Chandler grinned.

She felt more tears well up in her eyes as Sebastian dropped to his knees and pressed his cheek against her swollen tummy. She despised pregnancy hormones, but she adored moments like these. Like when they would lay down for bed and when Sebastian thought she was asleep, he'd rest his hands across her stomach and gently rub circles on it.

Ever since that day when the baby first kicked, though, Sebastian picked up a new habit. He would still do it when he thought Chandler was asleep, and only then would he do it, but she sometimes she'd catch him when she was half asleep.

"Hey there, my little munchkin," Sebastian whispered one night. "You've been giving your Momma a hard time lately. Her feet really hurt, think you could ease up a little bit for her sake? We still haven't picked a name. We gotta pick the perfect one, for my perfect little angel. I adore you already. I can't wait until I get to hold you. Hurry up, okay?"

Chandler surprised a grin as Sebastian continued. "Your Mommy has had it pretty rough. But that's what makes her so great. She knows exactly how to be the perfect mother because she knows everything she isn't supposed to do. She loves you so much. She's been ordering decorations and furniture for your new room, already. Listen though, okay? I love your Mom so much. I love the both of you with all my heart."

"So I want you to know that I will always protect you. No matter what happens, you two will always be my number one priority okay? Forget the money. Forget the job and the fame and the cars. Forget all of it, because being without my two favorite women would be the worst thing to happen. Oh and my momma, your Grammy."

"I'm awful tired, sweetheart. I'm gonna pass out like your Mommy. I love you, munchkin. Sleep tight." Sebastian then pressed a kiss to Chandler's slightly rounded stomach and wrapped himself around her gently, closing his eyes and allowing sleep to lull him. Chandler smiled and took his hand gently. Silently she wondered how she ever got to be so lucky.

------
this was sosososo cute and made me feel a bit better. I love you guys. We're at 98k! That's mind blowing you guys. I love love love you. Thank you so much.