12- Kisses and Tears

Warning: Violence ahead!!! (by the end of the chapter)

Seven months ago

Operation Dig a Hole-Tunnel has began. Maddy started with the first step: creation and recruitment for the Alliance of Evil. There's no better way to spread information than to simply stick it on the walls. Maddy knew exactly where she can get paint for the malicious campaign. She waited until night fall and sneaked into the Bargain Castle, where Mal and her mother Maleficent used to live. Before whatever happened in Auradon, nobody dared to even get close to the castle for their own sake, but now that nobody's there, anyone could come in and loot whatever they find interesting. Maddy climbed up to Mal's window. It's never locked since it doesn't have one, and besides, nobody dared to go there. For her own privacy, Mal only put a thick purple curtain there, one she found with least holes on it. 

Maddy pushed the curtains and got in Mal's room. Maddy has been one of the few people that has put their feet inside the Bargain Castle, and lucky enough to be taken upstairs. Maddy had two reasons for this privilege:  One, she's Mal's best friend. And two, her grandmother, Madam Mim is a great acquaintance of Maleficent. They would often meet and talk about the evil plans involving the magic that they can't touch while they're trapped under a magical barrier, which was pointless. 

Maddy knew Mal's room pretty well, and Mal being one of those that never changes their room helped a lot. She looked around Mal's room. It's still intact, just like how she left it before going to Auradon. Everyone in the Isle of the Lost has someone new to be afraid of: the one person that defeated Maleficent. Maddy crouched and reached for the box of spray-paint that Mal usually put under her bed. As she did, she hoped that Mal still didn't take them all to Auradon. When the box was finally out, she sighed in relief. They were still there, from the fullest cans to the empty ones. She carefully closed the box and brought it along as she exited the building.

"Going somewhere?" A male voice came out from the dark. It was charming like of a merman. Maddy knew who he is.

"I'm doing some campaign. Wanna join?" Maddy asked Ocean, who was coming out from the alley. 

"Running for mayor now, Maddy?" Ocean sneered "Can I be your personal assistant?" He put his hands on Maddy's waist pulled her closer with a charming smile on his lips.

"If I want a fish to be my personal assistant? Never!" Maddy punched Ocean's chest to get him away "Now real business here. My grandmother and I have found a way to reach magic"

"No way! That old hag coming up with an idea? That must be crazy!" Ocean scoffed "Oh, wait, she's already mad. What can I say?" 

"Just say it. Wanna help? Yes or no?" Maddy said.

"What's the prize if it's a yes?" Ocean said, leaning on the wall with his arms crossed. 

"The possibility of world domination?" Maddy smirked "Tons of nice girls to hook up with?"

"I take it" Ocean said without a doubt "What's the first step, boss?" 

"Paint" Maddy said, handing Ocean a can of spray-paint "Spread the word. We'll need recruit for the Alliance of Evil"

"We're an Alliance of Evil now, eh? Wicked!" 

"Shut up and do your work"

Ocean began to shake the can, then stopped. "Wait... There's this tiny thing that I might disagree" Ocean said, handing Maddy the can of spray-paint back "I just got a better idea" 

"Spit it, fish-head" Harriet said, giving Ocean a scornful look.

"We're talking about an ultimate secret evil plan here, am I right?"