Chapter Three

I'm Sorry I Haven't Updated Lately But I'm Here Now And Thank You All For The Comments and Votes And For That You Guys Get 2 Chapters!! And Merry Christmas to all I Got what I wanted And I hope You guys Did.

~An Eternity Of Thug Love~

Chapter 3

Keisha POV

*Text Convo*

Me-'Yea I Guess' I Said To Trey That Boy I Sit By In Science Jb Friend

Trey<3-"So Yuu Coming!!

Me-"Yea But I Gotta Do This Homework And Go To Sleep So Bye!!"

Trey<3- " Man Okaee Byee And Do You Wanna Be My Date To The Party!!"

Me-" Yea Sure Good Night<3"

Trey<3- GoodNight :)

* End Of Text Convo*

I Cant Wait To The Party This Saturday Like I Cant Believe He Asked Me Out Of All People. But Me And Trey Been Talking From The Time We Met In Class To Now I Really Like Him But He A Thug And With How My Mom Acts He Might Be A No Go.I Mean But He's So Cute With Is Sexy Dark Skin And His Light Brown Eyes And That Afro!!!But Im Finna Go To Sleep.Goodnight

Jasmine POV

I Just Got Done Doing My Homework And Now Im Finna Go Take A Shower.As I Was Walking To The Bathroom I Heard My Phone Ringing Blasting Chief Keef Love No Thotties(Yea I Be VibingLhh).I Just Answered It.

*Phone Convo*

Me- "Hello" I Said With Attitude

Him- Loose The Tude And What Yuu Doing This Saturday??

I Was Interrupted By How Sexy He Sound Mad Wait I'm Not Supposed To Like Him The Fuck Im Thinking.It was Joshua

Me- Nun Y Wsp??

Him- I Want Yuu Too Come To My Party

Me- Sure But Its Not A Date

Him- Alrightty

I Just Looked Like Wtf Did He Just Say That And Hung Up

* End of Phone Convo*

I Picked Out Some Lace Boyshorts And A Bra To Match And Got In The Shower Afterwards I Was Knocked Out Sleep.

~Next Day~

(At School)

Jasmine POV

I Woke Up Did My Hygeine Routine And Put My Black Ankle Length Skirt With A Beige Belt, A White Half Shirt, My Tan Sandals With The Bow And My Gold Hoops I Let My Hair Down And When I Say I Was Bad!! After That I Went Down Stairs Grabbed An Apple My Michael Chors Purse My keys And Was Gone!

*At school*

When I Walked In Of Course I Got Looks And One Stood Out The Most A Cute Darkskin Dude With Dreads And He Was Fresh With The Sexiest Teeth Ever I.Was So Lost in Trying To Give Him The Best Smile Ever I Didn't See Jb And Keisha In front Of Me...

"Hello Back To Earth Jasmine" Keisha Yelled At Meh

"I'm Here Wassup" I Said Still Not Taking My Eyes Off Of Him

"Girl What Are You Looking-" She Cut her Self Off By Looking At Him

"Oh My God" She said shocked At His Sexiness

"I Know Rite" I Said Knowing What She Was Talking About

"Umm Hey Jasmine" Jb Said I just Noticed He Was Still right Here

"Uhh Wssp"

"Can I Talk To You"

"Nahh I Gotta Get To Class Bye"

I Knew He Was Mad But Hey I Know He Likes Me So I Decided I'm Gone Play Hard To Get.And From The Looks Of It Its Working When I Got In.The Class The Bell Had Just Rung And The Boy That I Seen Earlier Was On the Right Side Of Me And Jb Was On The Left I Thought Damn But Was Kinda Happy That The Dude Was By Me He Seems Cool.But let Me Tell You A Little More About Me Well My Mom And Dad Names Are David And Tyla I Said That We Were Rich Only Because My Dad Saved Up A LOT Of His Drug Money From Back In The day When He Was a Thug But They Still Have Their Side Jobs.My Dad Is All Black And Mom Is Indian And White But I Only Claim Two My Brother Is A Splitting Image Of Me But Has Curly Hair And My sister Looks Just like My Dad But Yuu Can Tell She Has Some Indian In Her.I'm Am Very Nice But Have A Bad Attitude And That's Really It.When I was About To Lean Over To Get My Bag I Hit My Head And The Really Cute Boy Laughed But Helped Me And Said.

"Are You Okaee" His Deep voice Had Me In Some Kind Of Trance And when I Looked Up And Our Eyes Met I Just Wanted Too Kiss Him Right There!!!

ANDDDD SCENE LOL !!

Well how Was It That Chapter Was Just To Show You Guys A Little Bit About Her And The Mystery Man!

And Also Sorry If Some Things Are Spelled Wrong Or etc. If So Just Let Me Know And I'll Fix It.And Sorry If I Confused you Guys a Little Bit I Noticed I Kinda Did Somethings A Little Messy But Next Chapter I Be More Careful.

Comment,And Vote

BabiieGee_ Yall!