Chapter Four

I am here doing a chapter But Jasmine is Really 17 In 10th. :) <3

~An Eternity Of Thug Love ~

Jasmine Pov

*Flashback*

"Are You Okaee" His Deep voice Had Me In Some Kind Of Trance And when I Looked Up And Our Eyes Met I Just Wanted Too Kiss Him Right There!!!

*End of Flashback*

Yess Was What I Was Thinking.He Finally Said Sumn to Me.I Finally Replied.

"Ye-yea I'm Okaee"I Said Stuttering

"Okaee Just Making Sure My Name Is Demonte"

"Jasmine And thanks"I Said Not Once Leaving His Eyes

"Anytime"He Finally Broke the Eye Contact And I Was Disappointed But I Will Live!

After That Little Situation Josh Decided to Talk To Me And I Must Admit He Was Looking Right Today.

Josh Pov

Wsp Y'all I'm Josh Brown I'm 17 And Tall 6'5 To Be Exact Lightskinned And The Most Known Sexy Nigga Around Here!I Get All The P* And That's Just Me.I May Have Seemed A Little Rude But Only because I Was High!

But Yea I Got My Eye On That Girl Jasmine I Mean Nothing Major Just A Fuck And Duck Cause She Thick As Fuck.(A/n That Rhymed Lhh)I see She Tryna Play Hard To Get Shit All I Gotta Do Is Spit Some Game And Then We Gone be Fucking!

Im Not You're Typical Thug That Just Was Raised With No Parents Or Watever I Actually Have Great Parents Not All That Rich But They Tried There Best To Get Me Watever I Wanted.I Had A Whole Basketball Career Right in Front Of Me.I Let It Go Cause It Just Wasn't My Interest Anymore Then Soon After Sophomore Year I Started Selling That Summer.

But Forget That. I Need To Get At Jasmine.So I Spoke To Her.

"Aye Jas" I said Using The Nickname I Just Made Up For Her.But She Ain't Answer Aww Naww I'm Gone Handle That After Class.

Jasmine Pov

Yea I Ignored Him But So He Need To Do A lot To Get With This!The Bell Soon Rang And I Went Straight To 2nd Period. Because I know Josh Gone try To Spit Dat Whack Ass Game!But I Really Do Wanna Talk To Him I just Don't Know How!I Just went With What I Was Gone Do And Ignored Him Until Lunch When I Will Have To Face Him.Which Is Right Now.

I Found Kiesha And Got In the Lunch Line Ready To Go Face Him.It Sounds Like I'm In A Relationship With Him Aww.I Just Got My Food And Threw It away I Just got In Line To Give Myself Time To Think.

"Jasmine What Is Wrong With You You Seem Nervous"Keisha Said Sitting Down With Me

"Nervous Pssh Nah Not Me" I Said Making It Obvious.I Wonder If I was Sweating Cause It Sure Felt Like It.

"Naww You Lying But I'll Find Out Soon" As Soon As She Said That They Walked Over And Sat Down With McDonald's!

"Why Didn't Y'all Sit With Y'all Friends" I Said With Mad Attitude.And Both In And His Friend Idk Who He Was.

"Girl Shut Up" Keisha Said All In Dude Face.I Rolled Ma Eyes And Turned Around To See Jb Looking at Me.

I Gave Him That 'The Fuck You Looking At Face' Ready To Get Out Dis Mfcka.When He Said Something I wish He Hadn't And For Some reason I Wanted To Go.I Did As I Was Told And Walked.In The Hallway By The Lockers.

Josh Pov

She Must've Wanted To Talk To Me Because She Kinda Got Up As Soon As I Told Her.We Got Looks From Errbody.She Gone Hate me For This Like I Give A Fuck I'm Just Gone Spit Ma Game.But She Was On Some Other Shit Asking Me Questions?

"What You Want With Me?" And I'm Like Oooooo Fiesty I Likey

"Tryna Get To Know You But You Seem So Mean"I Said Licking My Nice Plump Lips

"That's Because I Know You And I Seen Who You Date"She Said Sexy In Voice

"And Who Might That Be?"Knowing She Talking Bout Cassie The Most Popular Girl And I'm The Most Popular Boy So I Guess People Think We Perfect Couple.But Nah I Put It On Her And Now She Wont leave Me Alone!

"Don't Play Stupid You Know What Y Are We Even Arguing You Ain't My Boyfriend" And She Walked Off

It kinda Hurt But I Really Don't Give a Fuck Right Now I Left And Went Home Called One Of My hoes I Need to Bust A Quick Nut!

Sorry For Any Mistakes And I Need feedback Please People!Will Update Other 2 Chapters Later On Tonight

BabiieGee_ Yall