Chapter Sevenn

~An Eternity Of Thug Love~

(A/N Hi I Didn't Edit This Boring Chapter. So Excuse Any Mistakes )

*2 Weeks Later*

Jasmine POV

So Me && Alexx Have Been Talking For 2 Weeks .He's So Funny &Cute!But I Just Woke Up with m Bored & Hungry So I Got Up Brushed My Teeth And Washed My Face. When I Walked Out My Room All You Smelled WAS The Aroma Of Food Went Through My House. All I Thought Was I'm Finna BASH !I Walked Downstairs Said GM To Errbody In The House &&Started Putting Food On My Plate .They Looked At Me Like WTF!

"What ?I'm Hungry"I Said Laughing

"Gurl Lemme Find Out !" My Sister Bri Said

I Looked At Her Like She Had Three Heads .I Know She Not Suggesting That I'm Pregnant!

"Stop Playing With Me Man!" I Said Digging In My Food.While She Laughed ! Fuck Her I Thought.

Then My Mom && Dad Started Arguing Bout Summ I Don't Even Know About .I Just Stayed Out There Buisness.After I Got Done Eating My Food I Went Upstairs To Hear My Phone Ringing . I Hurried Up And Answered It Was Alexx!

"hello" I Said Happily

"Hey Sweetheart❤️" He Said In His Morning Voice. It Ainne Sound That Cute But Heyy Who Cares?!

"Hey Alexx Wsp?"

"Just Wanted To Know Wht You Were On Today?"

" We'll Nothing Really Y Wsp?" I Said Curious

" We'll I Wanted To Know Will You Like Go On A Date With Me Tonight?"He Asked Nervously

"Umm Sure What Time?"I Said Smiling Hella Hard!

"How Does 8:00 Sound ?"

"Great I Guess I'll See You Then?"

"Yeah Bye SweetHeart❤️"

"Bye" I Said hanging Up

We'll I Guess I Could Go To The Mall To Buy Some Clothes.I Don't Need Any Frl But I Want Some New Winter Clothes So I Picked Out Some Blue Jean Bootcut True Pants And A Red True Shirt And My Carmine's Jordan's And Was Ready To Go ! I Pulled Up To The Mall Got Out & When I Walked In Mfs Instantly Looking Huhh .The First Store I Walked In Was Forever 21 I Found Some Cute Sweaters && Stuff There.But I Really Want SomeShoes So I Went In Footlocker To See JB Buying Hella Pairs Of Shoes .I Decided To Speak To Him Abouu What Happened Cuss I Think I LIKE Him Alot .

'Hey Josh! ' i said more in a question

'Hey Jas Wsp' he said like he was happy to see me .Thats Good Rite?

'Nun Just Wanted To Say Sorry For Whaa-'

'Dont Be Sorry Jas I WS Tripping Im Not Even Yo Nigga I Just Be On Some BS Im Sorry Girl' He Said Looking Me In My Eyes The Whole Time. I Just Smiled

'It's Okay Hit Me Up Later Though'

'Well I Was Wondering If You Maybe Wanted To Go On A Date W. Me '

'Umm Sure What Time? ' I Knoww I Knoww I Already Have A Date But I Wanna Go With Him To See How It Turns Out!

"At About 8 && Wear Sumn Nice" He Said Smiling.

"Wen Dont I Look Nice? Lhh (laughing hella hard ) But Okay Guess I See You Latter On Toda?" 

"Concieted Much? But Fashoo Babygirl "

"Lhh Okay "I Said Walking Off To The Exit. Didn't Need To Look For One So I Was Okay.

When I Got Home Everybody Was In The Living Room .Like Tf??. I Was About To  Go Upstairs But Then My Mom Called Me Down.

"Yeas? " i sighed

"We Have Something To Tell You. " My Mom said nervously. okay wtf is going on???

"SHOOT "i said waiting for them to tell me..

"Were Umm Moving! "She Said.

"Okay And Why Is That So Serious That You Have To Gather Everyone? "I Said Looking Confused.. (A/N I Think Y'all Know Where This Going Lhh )

"Because Were Moving To New York " She Said Looking Away After She Saw My Face.

"To WHERE Uhhunn Im Not Going How You Just Gone Take Me Away From My Friends My.Boy Frie  -"My Dad Cutt Me Off

"Lil Girl You Bet Not Have No Boyfriend Tf You Thought And Who You Screaming At Where Moving Wether You Like It Or Not So Get To Packing And Go To Yo Room The Fuck "He Yelled

I Stomp Up The StepsSteps So Hard That I Could've Stomped A Hole In Them Mfs. I Was So Angry They Would Do This To Me ,Like My Bestfriendd Im Not Going To See Her Then I Was Kinda Starting To Feel Joshua OMG This Is Fucked Up. My Mom Came In Here Trying To Calm Me FUCK OUTTA Here Im Bout To Gone Head Make These Last 2weeks Count W. Me And JB And Keisha.

But It Was 7:00 So I Needed To Be Ready For Our Date. I Told Alexx I Had To Do Stuff So Yeah. I Took A Shower And Lotioned Down W. Bath And Body Works Peach Lotion. After That I Slipped On A Simple But Classy Spaghetti Strap Dress, Some Nude  Pointed Red Bottom Heels,My Hair Was Bone Straight W. A Swoop Bang, I Carried A Nude Clutch And Popped My Fit Off With Mascara And Red Lipstick, I Was Fyree I Texted Him And He Said That He Gone Be Pulling Up I Turned Off My Light And Walked Out To The Door, Hurrying Out So Nobody Questioned Me.. Jb Looked Nice He Had On Black Rocks A Blue Button Up And Tan Sperry's.

"Hey Beautiful You Look Nice " He Said Grabbing My Hand Kissing. Oooo

."You Look Good Too. " I Said As He Opened The Door To His Black On Black Mustang. And Closing It But Not Before Kissing My Cheek.

Tonight Is Gonna Be A Loooooong Great Night. I Thought.

_______________________________________

Yeasss Ppl.. Im Back At It But This Not.It!  It Sex Scene Coming In Like 10 Mins Lol

BRB

Babiie Gee _ Y'all!