Snsd's Tiffany Controversy

August 19, 2016

To contextualize and explain about this situation, Tiffany is affected right now by endless bad comments to them both Japanese fans and Korean fans. It started when Tiffany ended the second day of concerts SMTOWN in Japan, amid a celebration with all the artists of SM Tiffany rose a couple of photos to your Snapchat with a filter that said "Tokyo" (capital of Japan) and in his Instagram with a photo and description Taeyeon had put the flag of Japan. The controversy and anger that emerged from the fans is that that day was the anniversary of the liberation of the people of South Korea after the surrender of the Japanese Empire. That said, many malicious comments were directly Tiffany treating it as "treasonous" for supporting (so to speak) the Japanese Empire (vision of Korean fans). Several Internet users took advantage of this misunderstanding and went to post bad comments against it on Instagram and even Snapchat. Even most of these said that Tiffany had to leave the Show "Slam Dunk Sister's" by this great controversy. This triggered immediately Tiffany climbed a statement to his Instagram Korean to respond to this great misunderstanding.

Now translate them made the statement:

"Hi, this is Tiffany. In a beautiful and meaningful day, I apologize for causing concern to many people for my mistake. I feel very ashamed of myself for disappointing so many people for my mistake, I am deeply sorry. From now on, I will be more mature of all my actions and my words to all people and try to be a person to think and act carefully so that such incidents do not recur. Once again, I regret very much to cause this great disappointment for my mistake. "

Tiffany is going through a bad time and needs the support of all. As FC we call for NOT to leave any message to Tiffany in Instagram or Snapchat for her to shelve this issue. We prefer that she not show to read bad reviews to try to see the good and to stop talking about this sensitive issue.

The FC is clear that Tiffany made a very serious mistake for the Korean and Japanese culture, they say. Tiffany is one more person as anyone which makes mistakes and can assume them and ask forgiveness so we expect good comments about his act and if not, please always with respect. Thank you.

Let's support our Tiffany leaving positive messages in their social networks to see her smile soon.

Cr. TS
V. SNSD TIFFANY Hwang's Big World

-Admin Fanney.

We/sones always love you Tiffany no matter what happens. Be Strong pany 😘😘