Chapter 15

It's been a couple of days and Strongarm has been recovering quite nicely, though they still have to keep a close watch over her.

Steeljaw watched Strongarm sleep, trying his hardest to stay focused on her face but his optics would wander over her body, going down to her port. He actually caught himself staring at her port at one point, he shook his helm and laid back trying to think of something else but oh how he wished he could have sex with her, it was killing him that he couldn't. He suddenly hears some noises coming from outside the door, he growls and gets ready to protect Strongarm. "Who's there!?"

Wheeljack and Arcee walks in, "Just us, Steeljaw."

"Why must everyone make sounds instead of saying who it is first?" He growled softly. He was going to end up hurting someone if they weren't careful.

"Sorry. How is Strongarm doing?" Arcee asks.

"She seems to be making a good recovery. She's sleeping right now." He sighed as he slowly started to relax.

"Good. How are you holding up?"

"I'm okay, I guess," he leaned back against the wall.

"You guess?" They see his expression and can tell what is going on, "I see, there's a certain something you want to do but can't because of her condition," Wheeljack says seeing what's going on.

"Is it that obvious?" He asked trying not to blush.

"I've seen it in mechs plenty of times before, I know the signs when I see them," Wheeljack stated. Steeljaw stayed silent, unsure how to explain it, but he wondered how long he would have to wait to feel his mate's touch.

"Hate to tell you but you will have to hold off for at least 4 to 5 days," Arcee says walking up to them to check on Strongarm. Steeljaw groaned with impatience, he wasn't sure if he could wait that long. Arcee looks at him, "Excuse my curiosity, but how long can a Wolf-Con last without having sex with their mate? What will happen if you have to wait too long?"

"I'm not sure how long we can last but if one was to wait too long, they would force themselves onto their mate."

"So if it takes too long then you could end up forcing yourself on her?"

"I'd rather it not come to that. I've waited about three days already, and I'm unsure how long I'll last. But I would never do anything without her consent, especially after I made her my mate without her knowledge."

"Could it cause you to end up having sex with another femme, by force or otherwise?"

"No, once a Wolf-Con takes a mate they can only have sex with their mate. They will not have any desires for any other femmes."

"So you only desire Strongarm even during your heat cycle?"

"Yes, especially during my heat cycle. Strongarm's the only one I will desire to have sex with. But the problem is I will be starting my heat cycle soon."

"How did you deal with your heat cycles before?"

"This will be my first heat cycle," he replied quietly as he covered his face with his servo, feeling embarrassed.

"What? You never had a heat cycle before?"

"No, I was always around Shockwave, he must have suppressed my heat cycle somehow," he muttered the last part to himself.

"You're starting your heat cycle soon? Do you know how soon?"

Steeljaw looks down to see Strongarm awake and looking up at him, "I estimate in the next couple of days."

"Will you really force yourself on me if you're not able to have sex with me because of my condition?"

"I'm hoping it won't come to that. I just have to hold on for a few days."

"You could try masturbating," Wheeljack suggested.

"I could what?" He asked in confusion while Strongarm and Arcee looked at Wheeljack in shock.

"Masturbate, where you jerk yourself off until you discharge."

"Wheeljack, why don't you take Steeljaw somewhere else and discuss that," Arcee hissed. Poor Strongarm looked like she wanted to hide under the covers.

Arcee pushed Steeljaw and Wheeljack out of the room, "What do you mean by jerk yourself off?" Steeljaw asked the older mech.

"When you feel turned on you bring out your spike and start pumping it with your servo, helps if you think about someone like your mate, in your case Strongarm."

"You can do that? It seems kind of simple," he said as they walked away.

"It is but there's only so much relief it can give you sadly, but it's something to hold yourself off until Strongarm's better."

"Did you ever have to do that when you weren't around Arcee?"

"Yes, a couple of times when we were separated for missions, my heat cycle came in all of a sudden and I had to masturbate until I saw Arcee again."

"Can femmes masturbate as well?" He asked, wondering if Strongarm had ever done something like that.

"Yes, they can."

Steeljaw suddenly got a picture in his mind of Strongarm, her digits on her port thrusting them in and out. That alone was getting him turned on.

"You're imagining Strongarm doing it, aren't you?"

"No," he replied a little too quickly.

"You answered a bit too quickly, I know that's what you're thinking about."

"When would you masturbate?" He asked trying to keep his mind off of his mate for the moment.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, when would it be the best time to masturbate?" He asked with a little hesitation, "Besides during a heat cycle."

"Whenever I'm turned on and can't do it with Arcee."

Steeljaw pondered on the new information, he doubted that he could do this in front of others. Transforming he drove away from the scrapyard in search of someplace quiet, and far enough so no one would hear him. His mind kept wandering to his mate, he kept seeing her without her armor. Mentally shaking his helm clear he drove on.

After a good drive out he stops and figures he's far enough out so no one can see or hear him. Transforming to his bot mode he leaned against a tree panting heavily, maybe he was wrong about his heat cycle starting the next day or so. His body was beginning to feel hot and he couldn't get the image of his mate in her bare protoform out of his mind.

When Steeljaw finishes masturbating he feels a small sense of relief. He made his way back to Strongarm's quarters while his cooling systems cooled him down. He was worried about how he was going to act with this being his first legit heat cycle. He hoped to Primus that he could refrain from ever forcing himself on Strongarm, but if he does end up doing it then hopefully she can forgive him.

He now understood what Wheeljack meant by there was only so much relief masturbating could give him. While he was satisfied it wasn't the same when he could actually feel his mate's warm touch. He soon arrives at her quarters and walks in.