Chapter 17

WARNING: There's sex in this chapter. I'll put the same marks to show where it will begin so anyone who doesn't want to read it can skip it and go to the next section.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About three days had passed and everything was going well with Strongarm's recovery. Arcee is in the room looking Strongarm over. Steeljaw stayed near the far wall unable to keep still, "How is she?"

"Looking good, the wound is healing up nicely. She can move about now as long as she's careful."

His tail swayed with joy, "That's good. How are you feeling?" He asked his mate.

"Much better," she replies with a smile. He returned her smile with his own as he sent all his love through their bond.

"And she's well enough to have sex again, so your wait is finally over Steeljaw," Arcee announced as she headed for the door.

Yes!

He slowly made his way over to Strongarm as Arcee left the room locking up the door behind her.

"Well, looks like your suffering has finally come to an end," Strongarm said with a big smile on her face.

"Yes, it has," he whispered seductively as he gave her a light kiss on her cheek.

xxxxxx

She giggled as she kissed him while running her servos over his arms. He moaned into the kiss when he felt her servos trailing up his arms. His tail wrapped itself around her waist as he pulled her closer to his body. Her servos slide across his chest as they make their way down to his stomach. Shuddering with joy he slowly crawled over her, his knee pressing against her interface panel as her servos moved down to his hips, running them down his thighs then back up again placing her servos on his stomach right above his interface panel.

Groaning with pleasure he placed a servo on her breastplate. Take it off. He whimpered. She complied and took his panel off, she could imagine how relieved he was to finally be able to put his spike into her. Whimpering in relief that he was so close to feeling her around him he broke away from the kiss. He looked at her for a moment before he started kissing her neck, slowly taking off her breastplates.

She moaned as she gently slid her servo over his spike. His hips slowly moved with her servo as he cupped her breast, his tongue gently flicking at the nipple. She grabbed his spike and started stroking it, moving her servo up and down. Moaning her name he took her breast into his mouth, gently sucking on it. She moaned as her other servo went to his chest and started undoing his chest armor.

With his other servo, he massaged her other breast, his finger rubbing the slowly hardening bud. You have no idea how much agony I've been in for these past few days. He moaned.

I think I can guess. Her other servo starts rubbing against his chest after she removes his chest armor. I've been anxiously waiting for this moment too.

Chuckling over the bond he gently pinched the bud. I'm sure you have.

She takes off her panel. Stick it in.

Would you like to be on top?

Don't care, just put it in.

He laid on his back beside her, pulling her on top he slid his spike into her wet port. Moaning at the warmth he had been longing for, he looked up at her, his optics staring into hers. She looked so beautiful. She leans forward to hold herself up on her servos as she moans and looks down at him.

His servos rested on her hips, "You are so beautiful," he whispered.

She starts blushing as she begins moving, going up and down on his spike while moaning with pleasure as she looks into his optics. He arched his hips, trying to go deeper inside her, "You're so tight," he moaned with pleasure.

"Is it better than your servo?"

"So much better."

She smiles at him as she starts going faster, going down farther making him go deep in her. Closing his optics he let out a big moan, one of his servos moving up to her breast to gently squeeze it.

"Ohhhh Steeljaw."

"Primus that's it," he moaned as he started squirming underneath her. She lets out a yelp as she's suddenly turned over and placed on her back and he gets on top of her thrusting deep into her. His pace quickly turned fast and hard when he felt his climax approaching. Resting his helm on her shoulder he moaned her name when he felt his overload hit him like a freight train.

She held him tightly and started moaning as well as she felt her climax coming, the warm feeling that shot through her body felt so good after all this time. Both of their cooling systems kicked in as he pushed himself up, looking into her optics lovingly. She just looked back at him with a loving look. That was amazing.

And well worth the wait. He kissed her passionately. What did I do to deserve you?

Must have been something great. She replies with a slight giggle.

You have no idea how much I love you.

Strongarm pulls back, breaking the kiss, "Something tells me it's not quite over yet."

"We've only just started," he replied before he started thrusting into her again.

~~~~~~~~~~

Arcee was walking around the scrapyard when she saw Magnus heading to Strongarm's quarters, she ran up to him to stop him. "Sir, you may not want to go there right now."

Turning to Arcee he looked at her in confusion, "And why not?"

"Well, sir, she's doing better and was cleared to have sex again so I'm pretty sure that's what she and Steeljaw are doing right now."

"And you do not want to disrupt a Wolf-Con during mating especially when they're on their heat cycle," Bulkhead adds as he and Wheeljack walk up to them.

Magnus vents out a sigh, "As long as she's being careful."

"I'm sure she is, I highly doubt he'll do anything to cause her pain," Arcee says trying to reassure the commander.

"I know, I just worry about her," his shoulders dropped for a moment as he thought of his late sparkmate.

"I know you do, but you're gonna have to put some faith and trust in her mate. Being a Wolf-Con makes him very capable of taking care of her. From what I understand he's very protective of her and will protect her with his life. He's already proved that."

"What do you mean?"

"Did you not see his arm after dealing with those female 'Cons?"

"I saw the injuries on his arm, but I never thought to ask how he got them. I figured one of them did it."

"No, he did that. He hurt his own arm, practically getting ready to rip it off, to stop himself from striking and killing Strongarm when that one femme was telling him to end her."

Ultra Magnus' optics widen in shock. Steeljaw was willing to dismember himself for Strongarm?

"He would do anything to keep her safe no matter what and he would never cause any harm to her," Bulkhead points out. Magnus just stood where he was, taking it all in.

"Will you start putting more trust in the kid now?" Wheeljack asks.

"Yes," he replied quietly.

"Good. But you'll have to wait to talk to them as they're busy at the moment."

"How long will I have to wait to see my daughter?"

"I'm not sure, give or take a day or two," Arcee replied, "Or until Steeljaw's heat cycle is over."

"Yeah, most likely they'll be going at it until his heat cycle is over," Wheeljack added.

"Which could take a few more days to a week maybe," Bulkhead adds. The commander sighed, it looked like he was going to have to wait for a while.