Chapter 1

"Please come with me, you never come out." Says my best friend Lola, Lola and I have been best friend side birth, she's been with me through thick and thin, i pretty much trust her with my life.

"Fine, I'll come with." I reply back, i never really go out because i don't really know how to party. In high school i never got invited to parties, I wasn't really a "nerd" i mean i was smart but i wasn't a nerd, i was just quite and kept to myself, same with Lola but as soon as we got out of school she started to go out more, like to clubs and stuff, and thats where were going tonight.

"Finally, now I need to pick you out an outfit." She says, clapping her hand with a huge smile on her face, oh god what have i got myself into..

*

30 minutes later and her i am standing in front of her in a skin tight white dress that shows off all my curves perfectly, I don't have a bad body, i have a thin waist with decent sized... parts. I'm about 5'7 with straight brunette hair that goes half way down my back, and tan olive skin.

"I'm not wearing this."

"Why not, its perfect on you." She states. See the thing is, i rarely show off much skin but here she is getting me to wear a dress showing off a lot. I'm starting to regret my decision of coming.

"It's showing a little too much skin, don't you think?" Like seriously, this dress only goes down mid thigh and i feel like my boobs are going to fall out any second now.

"We're going to a club, you can't have 'too much skin showing'." I plop down on my bed with a sigh, giving up.

"Fine, what are we doing for my make up?" I don't normally wear make up either, i feel like it looks much better with out it so i only wear it for special occasions but she insists i wear it tonight.

*

An hour and a half later, here we are standing at the club door about to walk in, "wait. " I say and pull her arm back.

"don't tell me your backing out now." she says in disbelieve.

"But I've never even been to a party little own a club." I don't really want to go in there, "what if i my drink get spiked or something." It's true, I've heard that a lot of drinks get spiked in clubs.

"Just don't put you drink down and stay with me at all times and nothing will happen."

"Fine, lets get this over and done with." I say in defeat, we walk in and the music is blaring, everyone is dancing, its a really good atmosphere in here. Lola walks straight up to the bar to get us a drink each as i look around the place, its got lights outlining everything, the bar, the stools, the DJs stage and everything else, it also has lights flashing above the DJ, like most clubs do, well at least the ones off of movies do.

Lola hands me a pinkish/red drink in a cocktail glass with a slice of lime hanging off the side, it actually looks really nice, I've drunk alcohol like this before but it's very rare for me to do so. "What is it?" I ask as i take a sip.

"A Cosmopolitan." She replies, downing her drink and getting another one, damn that girl can drink. We are two complete opposites, on friday nights she like to drink and party as where i like to stay at home and watch Netflix, i don't mind going out, just not to a club.. She likes to get with guys she doesn't know, i haven't even had my first kiss, well i have but it was only a peck when i was like 5 so that doesn't count. I got good grades in school, she almost failed all of them. To be honest, i don't even know how we are still best friends after 21 years.

I finish my drink as she comes back with three shits in her hands and another cocktail. "No, not going to happen." There is now way I'm taking shots tonight, I've only ever taken shots once. Lola made me take them for her 21st birthday and let me tell you now, that night did not end well.