Chapter 3

I slowly wake up from my much needed sleep with a stiff neck and sore back. I open my eyes and thats when i remember what happened last night. My nightmare had come true, I didn't think this day would ever come, where i got kidnapped. I look around the room to see one window behind me only allowing enough light in to see everything, a door directly in front of me, a couch against the wall to my right with a tv on my left. I look down to see a nice black rug over the big grey tiles on the floor. Surprisingly this room is really nice and modern, I thought it would be more like a dark dungeon or something.

Its been about 10 minutes since i woke up and i am currently trying to wriggle my hands out of the ropes when someone opens the door. "Here, I'm guessing you're thirsty." He says holding the water out for me to grab with a smirk on his face.

"Ha, Ha, Very funny." I reply with sarcasm lacing my voice. I don't like him already, He seams like a huge dick. He laughs and puts the cup to my mouth tipping it upwards so i can drink it. When he takes it away i ask, "why am i here?" Its the main thing that has been on my mind since i woke up. I seriously have no idea, I don't talk to anyone for them to be mad at me and i haven't stolen anything from anyone, so this makes me very confused.

"You'll see in a minute." He answers then walks out the door for me to be oft alone with my thoughts again.

A couple minutes later, the door starts to open and a guy walks in talking to another guy next to him on the left. They seen to be very engrossed in the conversation not even glancing towards me. He hands the papers that are in his hands to the guy on the right that stops at the door. Still talking to the guy on the left they continue to walk towards me and thats when i realise who it is. Stephan. The guy that i can't seem to get off my mind after the club. And the guy next to him is the cutie from the bar. WHAT THE HELL. Why would they want me?

I stare wide eyed at the two who still haven't even glanced my way... Finally Stephan looks at me. Our eyes meet and he stops straight in his tracks. Stood frozen he stares wide eyed back at me. "Ava?"

I don't say anything as i just stare at him in disbelief. Never in a million years would i have thought id be kidnapped by my first kiss. I look towards the guy from the bar to see he's got a huge smile on his face. "Well, i didn't see that one coming." He says while chuckling. I glare at him the meanest glare i could muster up and all he does is smirk back at me. What is up with these guys and smirking?

Stephan seems to snap out of his trance and points a gun at my head. Where did he even get that from? It just came from no where. Once i realise whats happening I let out a scream, "WHAT THE HELL... WHERE DID YOU EVEN GET THAT?" He rolls his eyes with humour dancing on his face.

"Where's the necklace." He asks but it sounds more like a command, his face turning completely serious and emotionless, not one trace of humour in it anymore. Wait necklace?

"What necklace?"

"You know the one I'm talking about." What the hell is he on about?

"No, i don't. I have a lot of necklaces, you could be talking about any of them." I say with confusion in my voice.

"The necklace your father stole off of me." My father? I haven't talked to him in years.

"My father? If he has it i have no idea."

"Ok... Well where's you father?" Whats so important about this necklace..? Its only a necklace.. just buy a new one.

"I have no clue."

"Bullshit." He says slowly walking closer to me, the gun still pointed at my head. Before my father left me he said 'if you're ever in a bad situation just stay calm as if its not effecting you, and whatever you do, don't be cocky or a smart-arse.' So right now thats what I'm doing. Its a lot harder than i thought it would be.