Chapter-22

AMMU'S POV

These day i didnt talk to anyone.I didnt go to practice.Sometime Luhan will come and drag me to his music class and sing.But my mind is full of one person-'Sehun'.I cant take him out of my mind.

Today we have only class upto noon.I was fed up sitting alone so i walked to cafeteria.When i entered I saw fitha and norma and opposite to them three girls where there.It must be raychel bhavana and kalyani.I cant see their face because they are facing their back.Seeing them i want to go and talk to them , play with them, laugh with Them.But they dont like me now.What shoul i do? I should talk to them.I walk over to them.But when i heard them speaking i stopped walking.Fitha is looking to the window and norma is spaced out.So they didnt saw me.

"Shit!!!Are you guys thinking the same what i am thinking now?"kalyani asked.Huh???

Next thing i heard was .......

"Did Sehun loves Ammu?"Norma asked.

"Exactly"other says.

"What" i said in small voice but they heard it.All turn there head towards me.

"Ammu"Raychel said and they all stand up from their seat.

"What..What d-did you say?"i murmed.I dont know what to do.I feel the world gone upside down.I started to take aback my steps.My eyes teared up.
S-sehun lo...Sehun loves ....Me...No..No...This cant be........

"Ammu."

"No..No..."i started to ran from the cafeteria.My mind is blank.I donno...I ....I......

AUTHOR'S POV

Ammu ran from cafeteria like nowhere.She ran through the stairs and at last she ended up in the garden at the back of the building.She suddenly stopped there.No one was there.Only her and her thoughts.She is all messed up now.

"N....No"she murmed.Her tears fall down from her eyes like a waterfall.She falls on her knee and cried like their is no tommorrow.

AMMU'S POV

I dont know what to think now.I am a mess now.What i hear is true or not.I dont know.I......I.....

"Somebody please help me..." I yelled my heart out.With that i break down completely.

"Please....Pleaseeee....S-sehunahhhh.....Telll mee....I-is it true...???"i ask to no one and cried my heart out.

"Yess...It's true"

I stopped my crying and i turn to look who is it.I saw chanyeol and Raychel coming towards me.I stood up and run to them.

"Ray tell me is it true....Plzzz tell mee."I asked holding raychels hand.

"Ammu..."

"Its true ammu...Its true"chanyeol said.

I cover my mouth with my hands with the shock.What have i done?What have......I done?

"Ammu"Ray run towards me and hugged me."Its ok...Its ok.."

"No....What have i done ray??I hurt him.I.....I am an idiot...I shouted at him dont knowing what was happening to him...I hurt him."I said and cried in raychel's shoulder.

"Its ok...You didnt know.Its ok"Raychel said.

"No...No...I cant forgive myself for hurting him."i cried.

"No Ammu.Dont do anything wrong.We can talk about this later.Come on now.Take some rest"raychel said and took me to restroom.

"We will be at practice room.Take some rest.Okay"Raychel said and I nodded And they leaves with chanyeol.