Chapter 10

Harry's P.O.V

     The next morning came around quickly. Everyone was still buzzed over the show, even the other acts came to congratulate the boys while we were eating breakfast.

I decided to sit next to Zayn today, wanting to talk to him about some things. Josh sat next to him while Louis sat directly across from me, with Niall and Liam beside him.

A petite girl with short brown hair came up to our table with a large grin, a tall lengthy man beside her, his arm wrapped around her shoulder. I could be mistaken, but I think they were in the acrobats act with Niall. We all glanced up giving the couple a coursed greeting.

"Hi guys, you did amazing. I'm glad that you're back into music, your act was always my favorite to watch throughout these years." The girl said. The man beside her smiled and nodded in agreement.

"Thanks Lily," Liam spoke up. "You were always our most supportive fan."

Lily laughed lightly, nodding in agreement. The couple said a quick goodbye before heading back to their own table.

The boys all started to get into their separate conversations, so I took my chance and turned to Zayn. The last time we had spoken a full conversation was when he was answering me questions about certain secrets he seemed to know most of the answers to.

"Alright, one more." Zayn allowed, standing up and stretching out his legs.

I already knew what my question would be.

"Who is the mistress having an affair with?"

Zayn cocked his head slightly to the right.

"Affair?" He gave me a small smirk.

I nodded in confirmation.

"Harry, you're asking the wrong question."

"Hey, Zayn."

Zayn turned to look at me, cocking one eyebrow up. "Hey, Harry. What's up?"

"I was wondering," I started, deciding to get straight to the point. "If we could continue our conversation from the other night?" I spoke quietly, not wanting the others to think anything suspicious.

Zayn seemed to understand, nodding before turning his head quickly forward. I followed his motion, finding that Louis had stopped his conversation with Niall to lean forward, trying to listen to Zayn and I's conversation. Once he realized that we had seen him, Louis quickly pulled backwards, changing his gaze to rest on his folded hands that were laying on the table.

Zayn gave Louis a hard glare, although Louis probably couldn't see it, and turned to me, keeping his voice just under a whisper. "Later tonight we'll talk."

I turned back to my breakfast, eating slowly until everyone started to file out for daily duties. I stood up, throwing away my leftovers and exited the large dining tent, beginning to make my way to the animal tents.

Before walking even a few feet, a figure started walking beside me. I slightly turned my head, seeing Louis matching my pace. I didn't say anything, waiting for him to speak.

"So.." He started off, taking a couple extra steps to match my long legged pace. "When did you and Zayn start becoming friendly?"

I shrugged, countering his question with one of my own. "Why were you sitting with us today instead of your usual spot with the chief?"

I turned my head in time to see Louis copy my shrug. He continued walking with me to the animal's tent before changing his path and walked towards where the workers were setting up the big top tent.