--chocological--

Concerto Piece No. 1:

=staccatos and mangled melodies=

~•~•~••~•~•~•~

In the stances of staccatos and mangled melodies, one voice forges the holiest symphony us humans have ever heard, and in spite of the sharp juxtaposition, these notes are able to reach our hearts.

The composer wishes for you to listen, and we only want our voices to be heard.

We offer you our most sincere gratitude.

~•~•~••~•~•~•~

~of staccatos and mangled

melodies~

Composer: Nakishira Yumio

-0-0-0-0-

A/N: So these here are a bunch of vignettes I came up with in my boredom, and you know, I put them here. My writing style here will be slightly different, (aka the one I always use in most of my stories) just to warn you.

-0-0-0-0-

Page 1: Chocological

Oh my, it sure has been a while since we've last saw each other. Maybe weeks or months or even years, I dunno, I've lost count. Do you even remember me? Oh, I hope you do.

Oh yes! Hooray, you have remembered me! I am indeed glad. Anyways, what brought you here? You've never liked this type of place.

Hm, so you just passed by. Plausible enough, ehehe.

Enough with the meaningless chitchat, how have you been these past few weeks slash months slash years? Good?

Oh, that's a relief. That's nice, seeing you going out once in a while.

Me? Oh, you know, same old, same old, heehee, I've got an upcoming project.

What project? Don't you remember?

Aww, you don't. That's honestly sad, seeing as it was a huge sentimental object which was a vital part in our relationship. I thought it was special to you as it was to me, oh well, at least it seemed like it.

Still doesn't ring a bell?

Hmm, okay. I'll go and remind you then.

Well, before we established a relationship, heck, before I even knew of your existence, I started making blueprints for a very special project.

What project, you ask? Dear, I must be in a rush, or you simply have no clue. My project is but a chocolate castle, what did you expect? You've been with me for a while.

Alright, let me continue.

Anyways, like I said, I planned to whip myself up a towering chocolate castle, with rich caramel rivers, aromatic candy doors, wafer window panes, and icing curtains and ice cream floors. It was gonna be sweetly cold, like in a fridge or something, and I intend to live in my sweet world forever and ever by myself, and I didn't care, because I had my sweets with me.

But, you sudddenly intervened in the midst of my construction.

To be honest, you were a great help. Through your determination you carried big-ass chocolate bars even if ants clung to your pants in order to get a piece of that lovely treat, through your loyalty the chocolate castle was eventually finished, and through your warmth and smile and chocolatey sweet laugh the taste, aroma, everything, ended up better than I could come up with myself. And I was actually happier when you came in to live with me. Everything turned sumptuous, warm, aromatic, and I could taste the sweetness in the air and it was happy and nice.

Yet, as time went on, cracks eventually crept in every nook and cranny, the ice cream started melting, the candy tasted horrid and the caramel river hardened and it was freezing again. Crumbs fell from the ceiling, ants sprang up, and I didn't know why. We built it all with the sturdiest materials we could find, and it was reduced to nothing? How?

Then I caught you red-handed, eating my precious walls and floors and doorknobs.

You ate it all. Ate. It. All.

...

Tahaha~! Oh, the look on your face, you should've seen it! You thought I was gonna whip out a knife and stain the cement with blood? No, no, I'm not that heartless.

Wait, why are you apologizing and crying?

Oh, 'cause it's all your fault? Ahaha, no, it's all fine, really. Really, I'm okay with it! Sure, it was built with the sturdiest materials we could find, not the sturdiest materials in the world. I knew that deep down, it wouldn't last. Nothing really lasts right?

... O-oh. You still saved a crumb from the castle before. Th-Thanks.

But, it's no use now, it won't bring the castle back. Which brings me here.

You've built a castle with another person, as sturdy and warm as ours, and I'm jealous, because I wanna have one too. But, there's no one to help me, so what else do I have?

Myself.

I'm still gonna build a castle, by myself again, and I'll live there forever myself just like I've originally wanted.

Why else would I be standing in front of a confectionery?

Heh, yeah, I'm still the same chocological girl you used to love.

But this time, I'm gonna be the one who gets to eat my castle.

Since nothing really lasts anyways.

-0-0-0-0-

A/N: Vague and filled to the brim with wrong grammar. Nice.