--only to end up friends--

Page 4: Only To End Up Friends

Isn't life so unfair?

I know, I know, many people say that more times than even I can count.

But, is it bad repeating it?

Because it's the truth anyways. Life's just a big shithole where participants are thrown in to suffer as a form of divine entertainment. Life's like living hell.

So, why am I being so melodramatic at such a young age?

It's my best friend. She's getting married to a man whom I've admired for some time now.

But I'm not upset at the fact she's the girl my secret object of affection chose.

I'm upset 'cause I won't get to spend time with her anymore. She was my closest friend, like the sister I never had. We shared many secrets and memories and all those little things. Why did I take them for granted?

Now she's getting married to someone else and I'm left all alone.

I admit I'm a selfish person for saying this, but,

I wish they've never been together in the first place.

I sound so jealous, no?

You must think I'm so petty and childish, that I should move on, find my own special someone, and I can still spend some ample time with her. I have more friends, right?

You don't know the half of it.

She's my special someone.

What do I mean?

To put it simply, she's the one I'm in love with.

Now how lovely will this marriage be?

-0-0-0-0-