Beginning

When you're done reading this I don't want you to look at me with pity or sadness or feel sorry for me. Sympathy has never done anything for me... never has... never will...
Have you ever gotten to a point where it feels like the earth has become hell for you and you live in constant suffering and pain... you try to end it all but it never really happens as you plan... you become tired of being found... "let me die!" you scream... "let me go to my God and ask him a few questions"... "why did you create me to suffer?" I yell.... "why did you do this to me?". there's only so much a human can handle... I have gotten to that point and I have passed it.. but it doesn't get better after that point it's like jumping from frying pan to fire.. it only gets worse.. if I start telling you all the grief I have faced it'll surely make a best seller...infact that's what I would do because for a fact I need the money badly.. so here goes nothing... my name is njideka minua osameka... in igbo land I would introduce myself as the first granddaughter of the ubahadu1 of ahiara mbaise... but right now I'm in Lagos so I'll introduce myself as the daughter of the founder of the primier franchise you wouldn't know the company but I bet your parents would... The cry of a baby was heard in the saint Nicholas hospital works layout owerri by 1:24 am on the 21 of July 1995 I'm still very young.. my mother was full of joy.. a child to reward all her suffering in this world had arrived.. she could brag and show all those who called her barren and a witch that she wasn't and that she had a daughter so beautiful men would line up at her gate each of wealth and great standards... she lifted me up in her arms and said a short blessing for me before naming me njideka.. while she blessed me she cursed me father who had beaten her and left her for dead because she couldnt bear him a child...little did he know that she was pregnant at the time and was planning to tell him that evening over a bottle of the most expensive champagne in Lagos.. my biological father was an impatient man so he lost his temper and beat her to a stupor then left her outside his gate and refused to open it... my mother wasn't one to beg so she called her brother who helped her and got her a place to stay since she was an orphan....her brother acted as both her parents and even as her husband always caring and dotting she was all he had left in this world so when my mother died after naming me as I lay her arms a few months later he lost his mind... He wanted nothing to do with me and that's where my middle name minua came from it means rejected... although he despised me he had no choice but to take me to his home and employ someone to take care of me... growing up was hell i never had a mummy to buy me stuff and look after me or even beat me or yell at me.. all of you who think your mother talks rubbish when she's yelling at you.. if you grew up like me you would do anything to hear her voice absolutely anything... i never celebrated my birthday and I was treated like I had no importance in this world of sinners.. I didn't even know who God is till later.. the year's flew by and at the age of 13 I already looked like a ripe woman... I had the curves of an American movie star and when ever any of my uncle's friends came over for boys night and I served them calls of ikebe and ike mpotompo would fill the room... some of the bold ones would even try to grope me and my uncle turned a blind eye.. The day one of his friends dashed me 5 thousand naira officially became the end of my life..a life that hadn't even begun.. my uncle's business had been going bankrupt and he needed money to resuscitate it... and I was his last hope..