Chima's story

I lived in a house painted all white with.. marble tiles... China plate displays.. paintings... and a dozen maids and body guards in our 7 bedroom mansion in Victoria island Lagos... my father died and had been replaced by a business mogul who used to beat my mother up... his name was Mr ken Harris.... I lived in the mansion with him and my mother... my mother was so loving and caring that I felt like I had no care in this wicked world.. I celebrated all my birthdays and everything was all roses and cream till my mother fell I'll when I was just 10 years old... her illness was not ordinary not one bit and she was rotting alive... in this house of ours there was a room painted red.. it had skulls and bones and candles and red cloth and it also had a coffin in the middle of it.. whenever I asked why they would always brush me off... when mummy became Ill they put her in that coffin as she was rotting alive.... half her face was filled with maggots... she was I'm constant pain.. she smelt so awful... oh the smell was terrible... one day he came home and told me that I needed to do a sacrifice to the god basla if I wanted my mother to survive... I agreed and he took me to the shrine... it was so fearsome the priest was half man half wood!.. a line of 30 men was made outside the shrine and I was made to lie on the alter naked and vulnerable while the thirty men including the priest and my stepfather took turns raping me.. they were rough and animalistic but I was told that If I made a single sound that my mother would automatically die... I was silent and each of them deposited their seed in me... the priest told me that I would be pregnant and give birth to a child and that the child would be given to my mother to eat straight from my womb... labor was hell.. it hurt so fucking bad and when the demon child was brought out of me those who saw it before it became a meal where blinded forever except I and my stepfather in had given birth to a child that was half man half snake.... immediately I passed out and when I woke I was on the streets.. I hawked and begged until one day madam cash was driving through ikota and saw me.. she took me off the streets and made me this... hmmm my dear njideka.. I can't even afford to be unappreciative.. one of these days you would be a free woman but as for me.. I am tied down to the girls quarters Ewoooo... I looked at chima with disbelief hewwuuu... chimoo o di kpa uwa di!... chukwuna ekwele Ife ojoo... how can someone carry a snake in her womb and live to tell the story... heiiiiii.... uwa di ojooo.. I was short of words... and I thought my life was worse little did I know that for me her story would only be the tip of the iceberg as to go I would suffer.... I had goose pimples all over my body all the hairs in my arms were standing.. ogini bu ifa.. what kind of thing is this.. I supressed the urge to kick her off my bed she was an abomination.. but I remembered that it wasn't her fault and instead I have her a hug and we cried in each other's arms till sleep whisked us away...