Chapter 4!

*Next Day*

Your Pov:

I woke up feeling good for some odd reason, could of been last night or something to look forward to all I know is that I wanna see Lauren again. I lay in bed looking at the ceiling just thinking about her. Her dark hair, her green eyes, her pale skin. She is imprinted in my mind.

I finally managed to get out of bed. I made my way to my bathroom and I took a quick shower and then got dressed (Outfit above). I make my way downstairs and not many are home. I go to the kitchen and make myself eggs and bacon and pour myself a glass of orange juice. I sit at the table and eat quietly.

I wonder why no one is here. Mom and Dad are at work. Riley is probably at work. Kylie is probably at work and Nate is probably in bed. I need a life.

Kylie's Pov:

I made my way to work because I had a text about a meeting they were going to have. So I made my way to the room and as I walked in I saw the girls, they all give me a smile.

"Morning girls" I say with a kind smile and I sit down.

"Hey, you made it on time unlike some people" Normani said making me smile a little.

"Um, I was wondering if after this would you like to go to the mall with me, Y/N and Nate" I asked.

"Yeah that sounds great" Camila says, she looks so beautiful today.

Eventually their manager walks through and takes a seat. Apparently they are going to be going on tour for the year and has four legs, spring, summer, autumn and winter. They talk about who will join and I hear names like Bieber and Grande and a few more. What really catches my attention is when their manager said they don't have an opneing act so I decided to be a voice.

"I can get you an opening act" I say "My sister is in a band, they are really good" I add.

"I'll be the judge of that, call her now and tell her to bring her band I want to hear her" he says and with that he walks out (I don't actually know if their manage is a man or woman).

I get out my phone and call Y/N to come over and bring her band. After the call I relax back in my chair.

"Are they good?" Lauren questions.

"You'll find out when they get here." I replied.

Your Pov:

I was playing video games with Nate when Kylie called me to get the band and make my way to the studio, I was kinda confused as to why but I gathered the band plus Nate and we made our way over. Once getting their we make our way through and we meet up with the girls and Kylie.

The girls manager tells us about the girls tour and that they need an opening act which we are amazed by and they said that they want to hear us play. So we make our way to a recording studio that has drums and guitars which is perfect and we set up.

"Is it okay that we sing one of our own?" I ask. They nod and I tell the band which song and then we begin to play.

[Rebirthing - You and Nat]

[You]

I lie here paralytic

Inside this soul

Screaming for you 'til my throat is numb

I wanna break out I need a way out

I don't believe that it's gotta be this way