Chapter 18!

Your POV:

Guess where we are, actually don't guess because I'm going to tell you. We are in Miami, Florida the home of the Jauregui and Cabello family. Now since we can't fit everyone in their home we still did it. With all of us split so you have me, the band and Justin at the Jauregui's and the rest at the Cabello's. This is basically the time for me and Kylie to meet the parents of our girlfriends. I know Mike and Alejandro are cautious over their first borns but me and Kylie would never hurt them.

So currently we are at Laurens's childhood home and we are just settling in we met everyone and they took a liking to us but I feel like Mike wants to put me on 24 hours surviellance, he keeps watching me.

"Y/N may I have a word with you?" Mike said and there it was. He went into the yard, I gave Lauren a peck on the cheek and followed Mike into the yard.

He turned to face me and crossed his arms and I was being the awkward one and knowing not what to do.

"So you're dating my daughter" he asks me. I nod my head a little. I am so scared.

"Do you love her Y/N" he asks me.

"Of course I love her, I would never hurt her, she is perfect to me and I am going to make her happy and smile everyday for as long as I can. Actually I never want to lose her" I tell him and I look inside to see Lauren talking with the band.

Mike looks at me then to Lauren, suddenly I feel strong arms wrap around me and I notice that Mike has hugged me so I hug him back. "Look after my daughter" He tells me as he pulls away.

"Of course I will sir" I tell him. "Call me Mike" he says making me smile and we make our way back in the house and to hang with everyone.

**

We have just had dinner which was amzing and we all shared stories and it was just a really good time, now me and Lauren are on the couch (Pic Above of how you're positioned) and I'm running my fingers through her hair while everyone else is in the yard chatting away.

"I can't wait till you get your piercings, you're going to look even hotter" Lauren tells me as she looks at me.

"Thanks baby" I lean down and kiss her but quickly interrupted with my phone ringing and see it's Kylie so I answer.

"Sup Ky" I ask as I keep my eyes locked on Lauren. "Yeah me too, it went fine so I'm in the clear" I answer her as Lauren looks at me confused. "Yeah okay, ew use protection" I tell her but she answers with 'That's you' I laugh and end the call with her.

"What did Kylie want?" Lauren asks me. "Just to use protection" I tell her and she smacks my arm playfully making me laugh and I just enjoying being with her in this moment.

Kind of a short chapter but hope you enjoyed. No update tomorrow but Chapter 19 and 20 will be on Monday then back to more planning chapters.

Let me know what you guys want to see and I will add it.

Love Life

~ Molly