Chapter 12!

*Skip a month ahead. Valentines Day*

Your POV:

It's been a month now since me and Lauren got together and a lot has happened. First of all Camila and Kylie are like kinda dating, they've been on a few dates but Kylie just needs to ask they are so right for each other. The other girls are great and they are all working hard on their album.

My band is great too, we are working on music to and since this tour is happening Justin has been hanging with us and Natalie is keeping her crush for him undercontrol which is funny to watch.

The games we did for our dad they are finally being put into development and mine is going to take longer because it's large but they'll be out by the end of the year which is awesome. Riley is doing well too and I met her boyfriend James, he is a good guy. And Nate is still himself and he won more races and that's about it.

As for myself, I couldn't be happier me and Lauren have been hanging out a lot and also with Sniper joining us, Lauren loves him so much which makes me happy.

So recently Lauren stayed at my house and now it's morning and it's valentines day. A day to show love to a significant other. I look to my left and I see Lauren snuggled against me and she looks so beautiful and relaxed. I kiss her forehead and quietly get out of bed. I throw on a pair of sweats and go downstairs. I see Nate on the couch reading some car magazine.

"I fed Sniper for you, he heard me and came down" Nate told me as I walked to the kitchen.

"Thanks bro". I tell him and I get to the kitchen and prepare some pancakes and coffees for me and Lauren. I don't really have a day planned but as long as I am with Lauren I'm happy. I made cookies the day before so that's one thing, I may have also wrote a song but that's a surprise.

So I finally make the pancakes and coffee and place them on the table and as I do I see Lauren come down with shorts on and one of my hoodie that does have her last name on there. Yes, I do buy their merch it's so good. She walks over to me and put her arms around her neck and kisses me which I kiss back.

"Morning baby" she says as she pulls back. We have been calling each other baby and babe which I love.

"Happy valentines day babygirl" I say to her and give her a peck on the lips. "I made us breakfast". She looks at the food and smiles, she soon sits down and eats. I sit opposite her and eat aswell.

"They are so good" she says and she is nearly finished. I smile and continue eating.

After we ate we made our way back to my room to get dressed but that didn't quite happen as I planned as we get in my room I hear the door shut and I turn to see Lauren leaning against the closed door. Okay so she looks super sexy like this, we haven't done it yet and yes I'm a virgin and yes I want her to be my first but not right now.

"Um Lo, you alright?" I ask since she just closed the door and yeah she just locked it.

She smirks and walks over to me, "I'm fine" she wraps her arms around my neck "Are you?" I just stare into her eyes. I do the thing I can only do. I get out of her grasp and run into the bathroom but not before grabbing a pair of boxers. I get in and close the door and lock it.

"Babe you okay?" I hear Lauren ask from the other side followed by a little giggle.

"I had to pee" I lied. I do want Lauren so bad I just don't want to mess up or be bad at it. It's nice sleeping next to her because all we do is cuddle but I just don't want to mess this up not yet.