Chapter 37 = Valentine's Day Special

AUTHOR NOTE: I wanted put a valetine day, so here it is.
_______________________________

Baekhyun rolled his eyes when his best friend sighed for the thirteenth time. He swivelled around in his chair looking away from his computer screen towards Kyungsoo, who is sprawling across his bed like an octopus.

"What's bothering you, Soo? You haven't stopped sighing ever since you come back earlier."

Kyungsoo sat up on the bed hugging his awesome forest fairy plushie to his chest with a pout. "It's about tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?" Baekhyun wracked his brain for anything related to tomorrow but come up with none. "May I know what is it with tomorrow?"

"What's the date tomorrow?"

"Umm… 14th Feb…. oh right….but then what's the problem?"

"It is the problem!" Kyungsoo moaned in frustration. "I have major problem!"

"If you have problem thinking of the gifts, you can ask Suho. I heard from Minho he bought a lot of chocolate syrup, I never knew Kris like chocolate that much."

An awkward silent passed between them before both of them shuddered and paled.

"Let's just forget I ever mentioned that."

"Agree. I never ever want that kind of image in my mind."

"So is it about Sehun hate of sweets that you are worry about?"

Kyungsoo nodded sadly.

"I thought you fixed it already?"

Kyungsko shook his head. "Although I forced him from time to time to eat sweets even just one bite, I always have to compensate in the end. And please don't ask about it." Kyungsok grimaced and Baekhyun decided not to ask further.

"Hmm…" Both of them deep in thought until Baekhyun's eyes catch something that popped an idea into his mind. "Hey! What about this?"

Baekhyun then proceed in explaining his idea to Kyungsoo who listen with rapt attention, the idea indeed gained an interest from the way his hazel eyes brighten up.

"Why don't I think of that?" Kyungsok criticized himself. "Thank you Hyun, you're the best pal!"

"No problem, mate. Now it's your turn to help me. Do you think Chanyeol like dark chocolate or white chocolate?"

EXOEXOEXOEXO

14th Feb...

"What do you got there, Chanyeol?" Sehun asked when he saw Chanyeol grinning by himself like a mad person clutching a fancy box.

"Sehun," Suoh was flustered from getting caught. "Umm... it was just a gift from Baekhyun..." He opened the box showing Sehun the content inside.

"Chocolate?"

"It's Valentine's gift," Chanyeol said bashfully. "Today is Valentine's day."

"Hmm…" Sehun responded before walked away leaving Chanyeol still relishing over his gift. Sehun pondered over the thought of Valentine 's Day, he never make an effort to deal with a mere thought of Valentine. However, the thought on why Kyungsoo hasn't pay him a visit already with his own chocolate leave a bad taste in his mouth.
___
___

Kyungsoo did come to pay him a visit that night in his room, the younger bounced into the room with his usual happy grin apologizing as he was stuck with Jonghyun the whole day but no chocolate in sight.

Sehun denied, he has been anticipating Kyungsoo bringing him chocolates despite his dislike for sweets. Maybe Kyungsoo has given up on forcing him to eat sweets for the sake of his bubble butt.

Kyungsoo plopped down on Sehun's couch and popped in the new live-action movie on the TV. Sehun did not really care on Kyungsoo's love on gore movies but what he did care now is why his boyfriend, slash lover, slash wife did not gifted him with any damn chocolates!

Sehun would not give up his pride in asking Kyungsoo about it or even think about Kyungsoo giving chocolates to someone else will only make his inside boils with envy. Sehun moved from his spot where he was still standing like a fool when Kyungsoo shoot him a questioning look and joined his boyfriend, slash lover, slash wife, on the couch watching a titan ripped someone body with his teeth.

Sehun would not say he was upset but he was unable to fully concentrate on the movie, his eyes keep straying back to Kyungsoo who was laughing.

"Sehun?"

Sehun snapped out of his thought, and noticed the credits were rolling on the screen, he missed the rest of the movie mulling over his lack of chocolates.

"Are you alright? You seem off tonight."

Sehun used his usual teasing smirk, "Are you worried about me, Kyungsoo?" 'Then you should give me your chocolate' Sehun thought.

"No, I was just asking out of courtesy, jerk." Kyungsoo huffed. "I'm thirsty, do you want anything?" Kyungsoo made a move to get up and find drinks in the fridge.

'Only chocolates from you' Sehun thought again. "No, I'm fine." He lied.

Kyungsoo grabbed an orange juice carton from the fridge and sipped on its straw, sitting back down next to Sehum who changed the channel to a documentary on a Panther.

After a few minutes past watching a panther hunting for his food, Kyungsoo said, "I have something for you."

Sehun was beyond thrilled, he finally going to get his chocolates but he schooled his expression professionally with a bored expression. "Oh really?" He drawled.

Kyungsoo rummaged his back pack and produced a package of his favourite Pocky.

"Pocky?" 'Well at least it's still chocolate,' Sehun sighed in his head, but when he made to take it, Kyungsoo moved it away from him. "Not yet, we have to play the Pocky Game first!"

"Pocky Game?" It's the first time Sehun has ever heard of that.

The Pocky Game Sehun discovered that they have to put both ends of the Pocky in their mouth, and started to bite it bit by bit. He also discovered that Kyungsoo will come closer when the Pocky get shorter. At least Kyungsoo gave him without the chocolate coated end.

They slowly bite into the Pocky, they were getting closer and closer together, the black staring into the hazel. Sehun could see clearly the pink tinted his Kyungsoo's cheeks. Kyungsoo tilted his head so their noses won't bump on each other. Kyungsoo was well aware of Sehun's lips getting closer to his.

Until there is only one bite left, at first it was just their lips touching then Kyungsoo felt Sehun's tongue licking off the chocolate on his lips before entering and exploring his mouth. Kyungsoo gave in to the kiss, and wrapped his arms around Sehun's neck, pulling them closer, Sehun did the same a s he wound his arms around Kyungsoo's back.

When they pulled away panting for air. Kyungsoo's face bursts into flames even his neck and ears grow bright red. Sehun's smile does not falter at all seeing Kyungsoo's reaction.

"Well, hope you like your Valentine's gift," Kyungsoo muttered, averting his eyes, he made a move to get off the couch, not to mention he is getting hard down there. Sehun's quick hands pull Kyungsoo back to him. "Where are you going, Kyungsoo? We still have a lot in the box to finish, ready for round 2?" Sehun's eyes glinted dangerously much to Kyungsoo's dismay.

Sehun will make Kyungsoo pay for making him feeling unrest the whole day. Sehun decided from then on, he loves Pocky Game. On the other hand, Kyungsoo promised himself he will not give Sehun Valentine's gift anymore.