Chapter 1

First day at school

Everyone has gotten their seats

Miley: *comes in the door* sorry im late *looks up and sees everyone is staring at her, sees Demi and waves to her and starts to walk over to her*

Teacher: You can takes a seat next to Nick Jonas *points at him*

Miley: *looks at the far back and sees a boy sitting there smiling at her walks over and sits down*

Nick Hi im Nick Jonas

Miley: *mumbling* Shot me!

Nick: ?

Miley: *looks forward*

after class

MILEY: God why did I have to get a seat next to Nick?

Demi: *giggles* that’s what happens when you are late for you first day at High school.

Miley: well I couldn’t decide what to wear!

Selena Hi guys, im Selena *smiles*

Miley: *smiles* im Demi and this is Miley.

Demi: *looks at Miley with a what the fuck face*

Miley: *smiles*

Selena: oh Nice to meet you guys, so you know etch other from elementary school?

Demi: Yeah me and Mil…. Demi met in kindergarten.

Selena: *sees Mitchel walking down the stairs with Joe and some girsl* God issent he hot!

Demi: *looks over and sees Mitchel and her mouth drop thinking: WOW*

Miley: *looks at Mitchel* he's ok I guess!*sees Joe* but his friends sucks!

Demi: Yeah, I wonder why Mitchel has never been to my house with Joseph before.

Miley: I guess Vanessa don’t like him? Who dose she really like?

Demi: *giggles* true that! I want to go out wanna come?

Miley: *smiles* sure*starts to walk* see you later Selindra. *walks away*

outside

Miley: I hate this fucking school. There noting to do here!

Demi: well… *someone bumps in to her*

Vanessa: oh im so, NOT sorry!

Demi: oh that’s ok its not your fault your ass is so big it bumps in to everything!

Vanessa: Well at least I have an ass!

Demi: yeah *sarcastic* Lucky you *rolls her eyes*

Joe: *starts to laugh*

Mitchel: good one!

Vanessa: Mitchel don’t talk to her.

Mitchel: why?

Joe: *looks at Miley* Ey your Vanessas little sister’s friend right?

Miley: Yes and Vanessas little sister is standing right here *points to Demi*

Mitchel: Wow V this is you sister? She really knows what she dose with her mouth!

Vanessa: Oh shut up *walks in*

Miley: *takes Demis hand and they walk away* come on *they walk to class*

teacher: ok today I want you to get to know etch other, so now find a person you have never talked to before and sit down with and tell etch other 5 things about you.