Chapter 36

We hate this chapter, somehow it has always been something wrong with it. not the plot of it, but when we first wrote it, it didnt get saved so we had to write i again. and then when we made videos, i think we had to make this scene four times before it actually worked. this chapter is haunted.. enjoy!

Next day Miley is outside Demi’s house

Miley: *goes out off her car and up to the house and knocks on*

Brad: *opens and smiles* Hi Miley it’s nice to see you *smiles* come in, Demi should be home any second

Miley: emmm, ok *follows him in to the living room and sits down*

Brad: *goes up behind her and puts his hands on her shoulders* oh you’re so tense, Miley *starts to massage her*

Miley: *looks down at her shoulder where now Brad's hands are, feels awkward but doesn’t want to be rude* 

Brad: *massaging her then stops and slowly feels her down her arms* you skin feels like a baby’s skin*leans down to her head and sniffs in her sent* your hair smell so—

Miley: *gets nervous and shrugs away* I think I should go. *starts to walk*

Brad: *grabs her hand* No don’t go now Miley*slams her in to the wall*

Miley: *gets really scared* Brad, please stop it your scaring me

Br. *smiles and goes in to her neck and smells her perfume*I know you want this Miley I have been keeping an eye on you for years now. And I can see the way you are looking at me, you just have to enmity it to yourself, you will never be happy with him Miley, he will never love you, I will Miley I will love you.*kisses her neck*

Miley: *tears starts to roll down her cheek* Please stop

Brad: *puts his hand on her thigh* you really shouldn’t go in this short shorts you can give a guy the wrong massage*feels his way up and starts to rub a little on her outside her shorts while opening his pants*

Miley: *tears streaming down* p-p-please*screams* HEEEEELLLLLPPPP!!!!!!

Brad: *puts his hand over her mouth* shhhh…*kisses her yaw line*

Miley: *shaking closes her eyes*

Demi: *walks in the house* Dad? Miley?

Brad: *pulls away from Miley and buttons his pants gives Miley a look*

Miley: *opens her eyes standing there for a second before she starts to run*

Demi: *sees her and smiles* Hi Miles.

Miley: *runs past her and out to the car speeds off faster than ever.

With Mitchel on his way to Joe's house

Mitchel *sees Miley in her car speeding past him really fast he turns around and follows her in on a little road, to the end where she stops the car and gets out, he gets out and goes up behind her and puts a hand on her shoulder*

Miley: *shrugs away fast and half screams* don’t touch me!!!*turns around and sees its Mitchel runs in to his arms and holds him tight*

Mitchel: *hugs her back feeling tears falling down on his shirt* Mi, what’s wrong?

Miley: *crying rally hard and doesn’t want to pull away hold him tighter* he….. He…*breaks down in tears*

Mitchel: *sits down and puts her on his lap* Mi, please tell me what’s wrong?

Miley: *thru her tears* he-e… tried t-t-to….*can’t get the last word out*

Mitchel: He tried to what? Who? You have to tell me

Miley: B-b-bra-ad… he tried to… rape me*cries harder*

Mitchel: he what?*feels the anger come over him* I will take care of this Mi!

Miley: *crying looks up at him* don’t tell Demi… Please!

Mitchel: I won’t... but I’m going to call Joe!

Miley: *nodes and puts her head in his chest again letting more tears fall*

Mitchel: *gets his phone and calls Joe*

Joe: Hi Mitch where are you I thought you would be here for like 30 minutes ago!?

Mitchel: *tells him what happened* and now I’m going to kill him!!!

Joe: NO! I will!

Mitchel: No Joe don't, Miley really needs you here, let me take care of that bastard for you guys*thinking: and for me*

Joe: *sighs* your right, fine… where are you guys?

Mitchel: *looks around* I don’t know I just followed her in t this little road, we are at the end, and she stopped here:

Joe: I know where it is, ill bee there as fast as I can! *hangs up and runs out to his car*

Mitchel: *kisses the top of her head* shhh, its ok your ok now.

Miley: I’m sorry...

Mitchel: why are you sorry, you didn’t do this is not your fault he has a sick mind! You’re a beautiful girl Miley and its hard not to fall for you.

Miley: *looks up at him and gives him a little smile* I want to do something but that’s only as a thanks*leans in and kisses him, as soon as their lips met her mind went racing back to the last time they kissed. At the party, which ended up with them going back to Mitchel's *

Miley: *pulls away* thank you *hugs him*

Mitchel *holds her tighter*

Joe: *pulls up and come out* Lee!*runs down to them*

Miley: *looks up at Joe and jumps in his arms crying again*

Joe: *holding her tight and kissing her head* Baby are you ok, did he hurt you?

Miley: *shakes her head* I’m ok now that you’re here *leans up pressing her lips to his*

Mitchel *gets up* I’m going to take care of this!