Chapter 25

After school

Miley: *walks out of the classroom every guy is looking at her*

Nick: *looks at her*

Miley: yes Nicholas?

Nick: that’s my shirt!

Miley: no its not, its Joe’s

Nick: no that’s mine!

Miley: oh, do you want it back?

Nick: yes please!

Miley: *starts unbuttoning it*

Nick: what are you doing?

Miley: you said you wanted it back!?

Nick: but you can find some other clothes first.

Miley: well were done for the week and I don’t have any clothes, but I have my bra and hot pant’s it’s just like a bikini and I’m just going out to the car. *keeps unbuttoning it takes it off and gives it to Nick*

Nick *standing there can’t take his eyes of her boobs*

Miley: *rolls her eyes* get a life Nicholas!*turns around and walks down the hall everyone is staring at her*

Joe: *sees her and runs up to her* where the hell is the shirt Miley?

Miley: Nick wanted it back so I gave it to him!

Joe: God Miley! Get the hell out to the car now!

Miley: fine, fine I’m going! *walks out and in to the car*

Joe: *gets in as well* from now on you keep some cloths in your car!

Miley: *smiles* oh I have clothes here, I just didn’t feel like getting them*gets a bag from the back seat and finds a dress takes it on*

Joe: God LEE!!

Miley: *bites her lip* are you mad?

Joe: *sighs* no…. but don’t fucking do that again ok!?

Miley: I won’t *smiles* can I get a kiss?

Joe: one condition

Miley: ok?

Joe: wear something really sexy under your cloths tonight.

Miley: why?

Joe: my parents aren’t yours they know I have sex and they don’t say anything about it.

Miley: ewwww, no fucking way I’m having sex in your house as long as your parents know.

Joe: *starts to laugh* chill Lee, I was kidding, well no I wasn’t but mom and dad are going out after dinner.

Miley: oh. So is it only you and me then?

Joe: and Nick…

Miley: who cares about him! *leans in*

Joe: *kisses her*

Miley: deepens it*

With Demi and Mitchel at Demi’s house

Demi: *lying on the bed with Mitchel on top of her making out*

Mitchel: *really in to the make out*

Demi: *puts her hands on his belt and unbuckles it*

Mitchel: *felt it and pulls away*

Demi: *looks at him* is something wrong?

Mitchel: no… it’s just I think we should wait!

Demi: *sits up* you could have sex with my best friend but not with me your girlfriend?

Mitchel: exactly. I had SEX with her and al the others I have done it with, with you I want it to be something more

Demi: *looks at him and smiles* awww…

Mitchel: *leans in and kisses her again*

Demi: *wraps her arms around him*

With Miley at her house trying to find something to wear tonight.

Julia. *comes in to the room* what are you doing?

Miley: *sarcastic* trying to find something I don’t look fat in

Julia. Urg Can you try to stop being such a cry baby? Or is your brain to small for that?

Miley: oh shut up and go find yourself a new dad to fuck around with so you can stop being a bitch to everything around you I have a dinner to go to. To a real family not a family where the mom thinks it’s ok to talk shit to her daughter just because she has no life, job or a man! *turns to her clothes again*

Julia. That’s it you’re not leaving this house for the next month!

Miley: oh give it a rest already you know I can walk out of here any day I want! Just because I haven’t told dad yet doesn’t mean I won’t!

Julia. *gasps* ok that’s it your are never going to leave this house!!

Miley: oh so I’m just going to miss school? Fine by me but the child service will step in!

Julia. *goes over and grabs Miley’s arm and drags her off the bed* you listen here young lady, you are in my house now, my rules and that means you have to do what I say.

Miley: ow, mom you’re hurting me! *tries to pull away*

Julia. *Has a hard grip on her arm*  you and your sorry little ass is getting send to a fucking boarding school in England and thats it, I don’t like your attitude and honestly I can’t stand the sight of you!

Miley: *starts to cry because her arm hurts* why can’t you just let me live at dad’s house then!

Julia. Do you really think I will give him the one thing he wants the most after all the shit he put me thru.

Miley: *pushes her mom away so she lets go of her arm* fuck you mom, I’m moving to dads house and I don’t have a single thing left for you, and if you try to stop me I promise you I will tell dad:!

Julia. If you walk out this door today you are never going to come back!

Miley: FINE! *opens the door and walk out*

Julia. *slams the door shut*

Miley: *gets in her car and drives to Joseph’s house, stops the car and picks up her phone and calls him*

Joe: Hi Lee, where are you?

Miley: can you please come outside?

Joe: umm ok…*hangs up and goes outside and in to Miley’s car*

Miley: *smiles a little when she sees him* you look so nice

Joe: *looks at her wearing her PJ’s and a t-shirt* you too…

Miley: yeah right. *looks down a little sad* I’m sorry I didn’t get to dress up...

Joe: *kisses the top of her head* that’s ok; you look beautiful in everything you wear.

Miley: *looks up at him and smiles a little* can I borrow some of your clothes? I don’t want your mom to meet me for the first time wearing my PJ's.