After starting

Once you are able to read fast enough (without having to sound it out when you see a word), go into learning basic words. Reading all that Hangul stuff has probably given you an advantage into learning new words. Some words you might have seen a lot that once you figure out the English meaning, it will never get out of your brain.

If it helps, you should re-read the same thing over and over again. And once you learned new words, take notes. Write it out a few times, so you can remember it easier. Or even, take out the thing that you used to read and match the words.

Unfortunately, Korean language used a system called SOV - Subject Object Verb. In America, we use SVO. For example, we might say "I am playing a game", the Subject is I, the verb is playing, and the object is game. If we were to write it in Korean then it would look like "I game play." So that's the reason why, if you match the words, it won't make sense.

Practice your writing too! It is very important to know how to write in Korean. You probably wouldn't need it if you are just going to be speaking it, but it will help your reading skills.

Memrise comes into play when learning new vocabulary. Don't go insane with vocabulary, just take a few at a time. You should learn the simple greetings first, and move on to the more complex greetings. Don't go overboard, don't start learning words like "pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis," because that is a lot of work.

Also reading all that probably gotten your punctuation more precise. It'll be easier for you to say the word you want.

To recap, I'm saying that after you have mastered the art of reading Hangul, you should start learning vocabulary and writing. It would be much easier for you since you have been seeing most of the words like a million times. MAKE SURE YOU READ OUT LOUD TOO. This is key for punctuation.

Sadly, I can't tell you the results of how I'm doing yet. I haven't found ANYTHING to read, but I'll find some soon. I'll make sure to update this soon about how the plan is going for me, but currently, I still can't remember all the Hangul. I remember it, but sometimes I forget what letter is for what, which is why I'm gonna be studying it for a bit longer.

Anyways, I hope this helped a little bit. All you need is experience, listen to people talk in Korean. Figure out the informal way and formal way of speaking. Try to find a robot that will speak to you in Korean if you want to increase you speaking skills. Maybe ask for opinions of other Korean people, to see if it sounds right (There's actually an app for this). If there are no Korean people around you like me then I guess you can always go on omegle or something and find a person. Or go to the nearest hmart and sit there listening to others conversation.

Just keep trying until Korean naturally comes to you.