30 seconds of mars concert

Heather POV
So my friend shauna texted me and said she got us tickets and backstage passes to 30 seconds of Mars,she will be here in like 20 minutes so I need to get ready *outfit*

Heather POV So my friend shauna texted me and said she got us tickets and backstage passes to 30 seconds of Mars,she will be here in like 20 minutes so I need to get ready *outfit*

Shauna pulled up and I got in her car and off we go I can't wait to see Jared and the other guys.
Shauna POV
So off we go to the concert I turn on the radio and city of angel comes on and Heather sings along.
(At the concert)
I hand our tickets to the guys so he can scan them.
Heather POV
So we take our seat and the show begins

Omg that was so good, hey shauna you ready to go back stage? Yes I am, so we go to the backstage and show the security guard the pass and he let just in to meet the band and we walk into the room and my heart sink it's Jared.
Jared POV
So I meeting some fans and this beautiful fan walks in and she is next in line I can't wait to meet her.
Shauna POV
So Im getting sleepy um hey Heather... Yes shauna? I think I'm going to go I'm have a headache, okay hope it goes away Shauna thanks for taking me to 30 seconds of Mars concert.. Your welcome Heather.
Heather POV
Poor Shauna hope she feels better well I'm up to meet them and I'm the last one to meet them...omg Jared what a great concert you guys put on.
Jared POV
Why thank you love what your name... It's Heather, what a beautiful name for a beautiful girl ☺️ so me and Heather are talking and no one is here beside me Heather and the guys, hey Heather would you like to hangout with us.
Heather POV
I love to Jared... Awesome lets all go to my house in LA. Sweet so we all hope in Jared car and listen to a beautiful lie and the back is quite while me and Jared sing along.
Jared POV
You have a beautiful voice Heather, so do you live around here yes I'm  your neighbor Jared but you never noticed me 😥 oh I'm so sorry Heather, so we pulled up to my house and all went inside and i gave her  tour of the house... Omg Jared  your house is amazing why thank you, so Heather what do you, well I'm an actress I audition for suicide squad I'm also a singer, omg that's wonderful Heather hey Heather I know we just met and it's getting late and all but would you like to spend the night with me.
Heather POV
So Jared just asked me if spend the night with him why I love too Jared just let me run home and get my things, no need to Heather you can just borrow a t-shirt of mine, oh thank you Jared but hey um jared were I'm I going to sleep at, well you can sleep on the floor of my bedroom.
Jared POV
So me and Heather are watching artifact a documentary of writing our first album and the troubles we all when tho, so I like an 1hour in and I look over and Heather is sleeping she looks so peaceful sleeping so I turn off the movie I carry her to my bed and I sleep on the floor.
(The next day)
Heather POV
So I wake up in Jared's bed and I look for him and I look over on the floor and Jared looks adorable sleeping wait... Am I falling for him no I can't be, yes you can *who are you* your mind okay so maybe I'm falling for him ❤️ maybe I will tell him how I feel soon.
Jared POV
Omg Heather is gorgeous I think I'm falling for her omg I'm falling for Heather I have to text shannon and ask him what I should do.
Jared:hey Shannon I need to ask you something?
Shannon:sure anything
Jared:well it's about Heather I think I'm falling for her but I don't know what to do?
Shannon:well if she likes you back she will give you signs she into you
Jared: okay thank you bro I really appreciate the advice
Shannon:anytime bro glad I help :)
So Heather had a headache so I gave her some tablets to take and she went back to bed, and I see she has nothing to wear so I decided to go buy her a outfit

Jared:hey Shannon I need to ask you something? Shannon:sure anythingJared:well it's about Heather I think I'm falling for her but I don't know what to do? Shannon:well if she likes you back she will give you signs she into you Jared: okay thank yo...

She will love it so I go home and I see Heather is up from he nap watching some movie so I quietly close the door behind me and sneak up behind Heather and put the bag in front of her face
Heather POV
Omg Jared what this! Oh something I just picked up for you to wear since you had no clothes here, omg I love it thank you I could just kiss you as soon as u say that my face was blushing red.
Jared POV
So me and Heather are going to the premiere of suicide squad so I came out in a green jacket and pink pants and Heather came out in a beautiful dress.. Wow Heather you looks so good why thank you Jared, so we hope in the car and go to the premiere and I see my cast mates and Margot who played harley Quinn.
Heather POV
Why am I jealous of her oh wait cuz she pretty and beautiful and smart and I heard Jared talking to me hey Heather you okay... Yes I'm okay Jared, so anyway we go in and get ready for the movie to start but I can't help but get jealous of Margot she so lucky to play Jared girlfriend. I have to get out of here.
Jared POV
So see Heather run off crying and I think I know why because she jealous of Margot for playing Harley I'm going to find her and make her mine, so I look every where for Heather and I hear a door open and it's Margot not Heather.... Margot what are you doing here aren't you watching the movie.
Margot POV
No Jared I came to find you cuz I need to tell you something I really like ever since the day we start filming suicide squad so I need to know will you go out with me? I can't Margot I'm sorry, is it because you rather go out with Heather than me! Yes Margot because unlike you she actually hangs out with me instead of you and the rest of the cast, well fine I will just leave than.
Jared POV
Thank god she left now to find Heather and I heard sounds coming from the bathroom so I go check so I walk in and see Heather sobbing so I go comfort her hey Heather why did you run off, because I saw you and Margot and I just got all jealous because Margot  got to play Harley Quinn, Heather look I told them to pick you but they did not listen to me I'm so sorry Heather it's okay Jared so what did Margot want? She wanted to go out with me but I told her no cuz I like someone else oh who is this someone pretty amazing what she like? well she is beautiful pretty sexy  and smart you might know her she right in front of me. So Heather will you do me the honors of going out with me?
Heather POV
Omg Jared I would love to go out with you I feel the same way about you also I just never had the chance to tell you how I feel, hey Jared can we go back to the in and finish the movie of course we can princess.
Jared POV
I'm so happy I ask Heather out now we are going back inside and Harley and the joker scene comes on and it's where that kiss and I pull Heather in for a kiss and it's like spark are going off, so the movie ended and now we are going back to my place and watch some movies until we fall asleep, Heather I love you
Jared I love you too *yawns* is something tied "thank you for the fun day Jared"your welcome sweetheart.

Goodnight baby

Goodnight Jared