Lazy day with jared

Heather POV
So I woke feeling a lot better then yesterday just I get out of bed but two strong arms pull me back and it's Jared, babe I'm going make us some vegan pancakes and some tea and then I will be back and we can watch Netflix all day, sounds like a plan.
Jared POV
I see my baby girl is feeling much better today, so Heather went in my closet and got a flannel shirt of mine and damn dose it look good on her, you look so cute babe in my shirt" why thank you Jared, now I'm going to find a movie for us to watch on Netflix.
Heather POV
So I'm done downstairs making vegan pancakes and tea and head back upstairs to watch movies with Jared but he no where to be found, Jared where are you, I heard someone hope in the shower so I go in and I tell Jared food in ready, okay be out in a sec, okay babe I will be in bed waiting.
Jared POV
So I heard the door open and Heather tells me food is ready okay be there in a second so I hope out of the shower and I get my pajamas pants on and I go out and Heather is waiting for me so I go get in bed and we watch some monsters inc. and than some supernatural so we are eating are vegan pancakes and drinking tea and than Shannon comes in, yes Shannon what did you need, well Jared I just want to tell you me and tomo are going out if you and Heather would like to come, no thanks but thanks for asking.
Heather POV
So we go back to watching Netflix after Shannon leaves I get a text from my dad asking if me and my boyfriend would like go out for lunch tomorrow? Hey Jared you wanna go to lunch with my parent tomorrow, well of course I would Heather, great I will text my dad and we told me to meet them at a cafe downtown at cafe called vegetarians ( sorry I couldn't think of a name)
Sounds good dad see you tomorrow okay bye sweetie I love you. So me and Jared keep watching until I fall asleep on his chest.
Jared POV
So I look down and Heather is sleeping on my chest so I turn off Netflix and we go to sleep what a perfect day with my babygirl.