Beach day

Heather pov
So today I wake up at 6:45 and I look over and Jared is peacefully sleeping so I slip out of his grip and go downstairs and start making us some vegan pancakes and tea, so I about finish and I heard so footsteps coming down the stairs.
Jared pov
So I wake up to the smell of pancakes so I go downstairs and go give heather a hug from behind, good morning love what are we doing today? Well Jared I thought we could go to the beach today. That's sounds awesome heather can't wait to see you in a bikini. Well Jared that we better go get in our swimsuits.
Heather pov
So me and Jared get changed and the beach is literally in my backyard. So we are walking down to the beach and it feels like our own private getaway,I can't believe it's in my backyard.
Jared pov
So heather and I are walking to the beach hand in hand and it perfect because it's in her backyard with is perfect. So we have a splash fight and we are getting hungry so heather makes a fire and we cook some hot dogs and watch the sunset which is beautiful like heather.
Heather pov
So me and Jared sit snuggle up with a blanket and cook hot dogs and watch the sunset, it's getting chilly so we both headed inside and we both took a shower and got pajamas on and laid on the couch until we both got tried, so a few minutes laying on the couch I fall asleep.
Jared pov
So I'm watching tv with heather and I get back from the kitchen and I noticed heather fall asleep so I turned off the tv and carried heather to the bedroom and place her into bed and into bed and leaned over and kissed her lightly on the head.