Jared in the Gucci campiang

Jared pov
Okay.. thank you, honey who was that
Oh it was my manger telling me Gucci guilty wants me for their ad. Omg Jared that's great.
Heather pov
I'm so happy for Jared that he got the Gucci guilty ad well time to get to the set with Jared. Jared come on let's go  so we get in the car and turn on heathens.
Jared pov
So we pull up to the set and it's so beautiful I just wish heather was doing this ad with me instead of two models I don't know at all but it's whatever so it's time for the tube scene and I look over and heather and mouth I'm sorry to her, so we get all the shots we need and that's a rap, so I walk over to Heather and walk hand in hand with her too the car. So baby what shall we do for the rest of the day, hmm how about we go shopping, sounds good sweetheart so we get in the car and go to hot topic.
Heather pov
So we pull up to hot topic and me and Jared get pajamas bottoms I get Harley Quinn bottoms size small and Jared gets the joker bottoms size medium and a few other things and meet some fans and then go home and get into our pajamas and watch some Netflix, you did an amazing shoot today baby, why thank you love I just wish you were in it with me.
Heather pov
I know but I have something those two models don't I have you Jared I love you., I love you too Heather. Well it's getting late let's head to bed goodnight Jared goodnight heather I love you.