The begining ...

July 28, 2016.

"Bella! Stop chewing that up it's mine!" I said too my dog chewing the love letters I saved up for my boyfriend over the summer. -phone rings.. - "hmm, a text from Andrew..?" I said grabbing my phone. I read over it. "You liar" it said. Not this again we're always fighting. Last time it was about my depression. If he really cared why'd he always fight with me..? I wrote back..
Me- wdym (wdym- what do you mean)
Andrew- your not happy with me are you...?
Me- no,  I love you..
Andrew- k, just making sure.
-------------------------------------------------
We always talked about this. He'd say that I don't love him. And, I do. He makes me happy. But, here lately I just feel like we're falling apart. Everyone was telling me to break up with him. And to be honest I really thought that wasn't a bad idea. After all he always picked a fight with me. So.. Why wasn't it a bad idea..?!
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
-phone rings again-
×Hayden×- hey mingi I broke up with Jen today... :c
Me- w-why are you okay..? I know that you know that I like... You but, you didn't have to break up with her.
Hayden- I-i know but.. I really want us to happen.... </3 have you broke up with Andrew yet....?
Me- N-no I'll get to it.. C:
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I sitting at my kitchen table. Should I really do this? Break up with Andrew for Hayden I mean. I've liked Hayden since 2nd quarter last year. And me and Andrew dated 4th quarter last year. It's summer now. July 28 to be exact.

My cousin walks in. "So you gonna ask Hayden out are not" my cousin knows everything about me literally everything. Cause I told him everything. :c
... "I'm thinking about it Christian.. "
Is said as I unlocked my phone. -022516- the day me and Andrew had gotten together.. "And you still haven't changed that shit of a password. Andrews a pussy he didn't stick up for you when kev touched your ass." He said climbing onto my kitchen counter. I stared at him.. "What should I say to Andrew. We've dome fought today.. And he has that feeling like he knows it's gonna happen sooner or later... " I said staring at our text messages. "Let him done easily.. Here let me see it. " he grabbed my phone and wrote something for what seemed forever. He handed it over and I read through it. "Andrew I love you and you're amazing but, I don't see us lasting very long.. I want us to continue being friends. I'm not the perfect girl you thought I was. But, I can't love you if I don't love myself... " I looked up at Christian. Who was smiling. "Your welcome Jack ass." He said stepping out of my kitchen and into my living room.
*chimmmm*
I looked down at my phone.
Andrew- ight I see how it is.. 😌👌
OF COURSE HE'D SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT! WHAT A BITCH!
I didn't reply instead i went to text hayden.
Me- I did it.. Sorry for making you wait...
He didn't text back quick. He usually texts back as soon as he sees the little message bubble floating.

{15 minutes later}

Hayden- What really! Does that mean.. We can finally date!
×××××××
I started thinking. His girlfriend who he just recently broke up with was my best friend. Who loved him a lot. I didn't know what she was feeling and to be honest I didn't care. I loved Hayden longer and harder than her.
But, if the word got out that we we're dating she'd be pissed at me. And probably never talk to me again.
----
Hayden- does that mean we can date mingi! 
Me- y-yes 0//0
×××××××××××
We spent hours talking. Until it turned 4:00 and I realized my mom has 1st shift and had to get up. I really love Hayden. And I know this isn't puppy love. But, then I've thought about the bad things I have done. And Hayden is against things that could hurt me. He already knows that I get sick easily and that I actually do have a sickness. And it kills him inside. Hayden just really knows how to make me happy.... I really l- I got caught off by my favorite song. Bts: silver spoon I soon fell asleep listening to bts and thinking about Hayden and Andrew. I woke up the next morning to millions of text from Andrew.  I scammed through them
Coming across the word love in nearly all of them. I was over him Christian was right. He is a pussy he blamed me for being touched by another boy!

I didn't reply but, left him on read. Because,  I know how mad that gets him.

Andrew- I know you saw why you leave me on read..?

See here's the thing about Andrew. He was really into the new trends... I wasn't I love rock 'n' roll not rap and pop I loved kpop and rock that's it. I watched anime not sports and reality tv.
So I'm different from most girls. And he said that's what he liked about me. That I was different.
But hayden was just like me. Except that I was more out there. Everyone knew me and my name. They knew hayden but didn't know him in that friendly way. Hayden just looked like a bad guy.. He reminds me of sugar from bts in the fanfic (bad boy suga)
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××× √guys check that fanfic out it's good for kpop lovers)

©Well I hope you liked it I'll be doing the next part soon. It gets better ©