Out of nowhere!

Natsu's point of view

Gray and I were fighting, that is until Ezra walked in.

"Natsu, Gray are you fighting again?!," Ezra boomed.
"No, why would we? We're best buds! Right Gray?" I said back nervously. My arms around Gray's shoulders and his around mine.
"Alright but if you are-" Erza started her threat.
"We got it!"we yelped. You see Ezra is so scary when she's mad you can basically describe her as a demon that can demolish two mountains in one blow. I shudder. I looked around nervously to see everyone the same. We felt a huge power surge. It felt like this thing is even scarier than Ezra and we don't need that!

"What was that?" Mira Jane asked.
"I don't know but Natsu, Gray,Lucy, and happy come with me!"Ezra commanded. We scrambled up to go with her.
"Yes sir!" We all yelled at once. She didn't seem to care though.

Happy's point of veiw

I wonder what's going on, but that only lasted a second. I started to think of fish. I start to drool. I bumped into Lucy.

"Sorry Lucy!"I apologized to her.
"Its ok, look! Its a boy!"she suddenly shouted.
She was right there was a male that looked like he was tall, black messy hair,like he just got out of bed, but we couldn't see his eyes because he was unconscious.