Prologue

3rd person's pov

"(Y/n), I noticed you are happier than usual. May I ask you why?" A man asked his 4 year old daughter who was sitting in his lap, a huge smile on her face.

"Yes daddy, I found a new friend." Little (y/n) answered her father happily.

(Y/d/n) (your dad's name) looked at the (e/c)-eyed girl surprised. "A friend?"

"Yes he's really nice." The girl giggled.

Suddenly a beautiful woman with long (h/c) hair walked into the living room smiling.

"Oh are you talking about Levi? (Y/n) told me about him this morning." She looked at her family

(Y/n) ran towards the woman and hugged her tightly. "Mommy!"

"Hello sweetie" (y/m/n) (your mum's name) hugged the girl back smiling. "When will you introduce us to your new friend?"

(Y/n) blinked and looked at both of her parents surprised, she thought they would already know that they only have to close their eyes to see him. "Just close your eyes then you will see him, didn't you know that? But if he isn't there at the moment then you'll just have to wait until you go to the land of dreams. I always meet and play with him there."
She smiled, happy that her parents will finally meet her new best friend.....

A/n: okay this was the prologue I'm sorry it was such a short chapter. But I still hope you like it.

What did you think of it?

Any ideas how to make it better?

I'll try to make the next chapter a bit longer.

And also, I'm sorry for my bad english XD but I'm from Austria sooo.....yeah

*awkward silence*

Well I hope to see you in the next chapter.

Byeeeeeeeee!!!

Aaaaand

Author-chan is out 😎✌🤘 :3