Levi... (Chapter 5)

Pov.: y/n

You were still lying in the hospital kind of bed, the man with the raven hair still next to you, while you were still thinking about your childhood memories with your old friend.
When suddenly his voice interrupted your thoughts. "Levi" he said.

You were confused and started panicking slightly

'can he read my mind?

Did he know what I was thinking all this time?'

With that confused expression of yours you continued to stare at him, still slightly scared he might have read your mind "my name. It's Levi"
You sighed of relief that he didn't have some kind of psychic abilities.
But one thing was still weird about the situation. He couldn't possibly...?
No.
You quickly shook off the feeling of this guy being that dear friend of yours.
It was probably just a coincidence.

"Nice to meet you Levi" you said smiling slightly "I like that name..." you mumbled. "My best friend's name was Levi too, but...I haven't seen him in quite some time."
Levi sighed and it looked as if he would say something about you trying to talk again, but he decided not to. Instead he just made another one of those Tch noises.
He sighed and sat down on a chair next to your bed. Probably waiting for someone. But you had no idea for what he was waiting for. Most likely it was one of the other persons you heard talk when you woke up.

You closed your eyes and tried to think about everything that had happened in the last hours.
Soon you felt that eyes were on you, probably Levi was getting a closer look on you.

After a few minutes of silence you heard his voice speak up 'where'd you get this from?' He asked.
You opened your eyes to see an expression that was unreadable on Levi's face. Following his gaze you saw he was giving that expression to your medallion before staring into your eyes with a look of confusion?, hope?, anger?, sadness? And maybe disappointment?

'As far as I know it's none of your business' you growled. You were extremely protective about this necklace. Levi's expression sent shivers down your spine.
'I got it from a friend...' you mumbled quietly and put your hand over the star-shaped medallion, remembering the day your friend gave it to you.

*Flashback*

'Hello Levi!'

'(Y/N)!'

You hugged each other and giggled happily. After greeting each other you played lots of different games together and soon your time for this night would be over.
You stared into the raven-haired boy's eyes as you told him about your day, when he suddenly took your hand.

'Close your eyes and open your hand' he smiled.
You just giggled and did as he said.

'Thanks for being such a good friend, it's my present for you. It's similar to what you gave me last time'

You giggled as you felt something cold being placed into your small, soft hands. 'Thank you Levi' you smiled and opened your eyes. When you saw the medallion you opened it to reveal a picture of Levi.

You had given him a moon-shaped medallion with a picture of you inside it.

You hugged him tightly and whispered into his ear 'now we can always recognize each other, in case we would ever forget'

'I won't forget I promise' your friend chuckled...

*Flashback ends*

Unfortunately that was the last time you saw him...

Word count: 580~Words

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I'd be really happy about some feedback too 😊

Bye bye