New surroundings (Chapter 4)

Pov.: y/n

After your eyes had adjusted to the bright light of the room you took in your surroundings. The room looked like a hospital room. Next to the bed you were lying in stood a rather short guy, he was still taller than you though, with a slightly grumpy look on his face, staring impatiently at you.
"So? I'm still waiting for an answer."
You looked at him confused, you had already forgotten what he had asked you "huh?" You asked confused.
He sighed and made a 'Tch' sound. "I asked who you are brat"

"Umm...my name is y/n, and what's your name?" Your throat was still sore and made your voice only come out as a whisper again.
When you said that you could've sworn there was a little shimmer in his eyes "that's none of your business"

You tried to sit up again but the guy pushed you down onto the bed "Tch...do you want to pass out again or why are you trying to do that?"
Honestly you wouldn't mind passing out again, maybe you wouldn't wake up again. You smiled weakly at that thought.
The short man rose an eyebrow in confusion but didn't ask you any further. "I don't recommend you talk either"
"Huh?" You said again, giving him another confused look
"Your voice sounds like shit so stop talking"
He simply answered and crossed his arms. You protested "but-"
"No." He cut you off.

You frowned. You didn't know where you were, how you got here, who the people here were and what had happened.
You rolled your eyes in annoyance and sighed, but you obeyed his order. Not just because you felt weak, but because he seemed kinda familiar to you.

After a few minutes of just laying there your eyes widened and you suddenly sat up, ignoring how dizzy it made you feel and that you were starting to annoy the raven-haired male. You touched along the skin of your neck, hoping you would feel the necklace of your medallion. As soon as you felt it, a sigh of relief escaped your lips and you immediately found yourself being pushed back into the bad. "Oi! I told you to stay lying down" he frowned, but you just stared at the ceiling thinking about your childhood friend who gave you the star-shaped medallion when you were little before saying goodbye forever.

'I really miss you......do you still think about me sometimes too, Levi?'

Well that's the new chapter, I really hope you liked it and I would be happy if you could give me some feedback too *smiles and gives cookies to everyone*

I'll see you awesome people in the next chapter!
See ya!