Chapter 1

Luica's POV
I was so excited, today was the day of my wedding and I couldn't wait. I let my best friend do my makeup, my mom did my hair, and I slid into my dress. It was slim gown with lace sleeves and backless. It was a gorgeous wedding white color and I loved it. I slipped on my Louboutin white heels and let my mom put on the veil. I smiled so hard I couldn't stop.

"Oh my little girl, she's all grown up. Your grandad would be really proud of you." She said putting the front of the veil over my face. I closed my eyes and imagined my grandfather smiling down at me. I smiled and hugged my mom.

"I love you mom." I said. I grabbed her hand and told her we should go. We walked down the stairs and walked into the limo. After a few minutes in traffic we got to the church and I felt my stomach fill up with butterflies. I got out and walked over to my dad. He kissed my forehead and held out his arm.

"Come on sweetheart, your husband is waiting." I smiled and hooked my arm with my dad's as I held the bouquet in my hands.

"Let's do this dad." I said. The music started and we walked along the long path. I looked up and saw Damien smiling at me. I smiled and stopped when we reached the end of the path. This is it. I'm finally getting married to the love of my life.

4 years later.

Today was our wedding anniversary and I couldn't wait to see what Damien had planned. I walked into the twins's rooms and saw they were both asleep. I smiled and kissed their cheeks. My sweet little angels. I walked downstairs and made myself some tea. It was around 7 and Damien still wasn't home. I sighed and walked to the living room to watch some TV. I watched around 2 movies and Damien still wasn't back. I sighed and turned off the TV. I walked to our bedroom and sat down on he bed. I grabbed my phone and saw I got a text from Damien.

We need to talk. Meet me at the coffee shop near my office. Be there in less than 10 minutes.- Damien.

I smiled and walked over to my closet to change into something else since I was in my work clothes. I own my dad's company here in New York. And since my dad is a business encourager, I became interested in the business world, I help start-out companies if I know there worth it and can make it in this economy. I put on my dark grey long sleeved shirt, light blue high waisted jeans, and my black timberlands. I put my hair in a ponytail and put on my glasses. I told Esperanza my housekeeper from when I was younger to take care of the kids and I would be back in a little. I grabbed my keys and walked to my black Porche. I drove it to the coffee shop and walked in. I found him and sat down in front of him. I smiled at him and leaned in to kiss his lips but he turned to the side, making me kiss his cheek.

"Damien, what's wrong?" I asked. He pulled out a folder and set in front of me.

"There's something I've been meaning to talk to you about..." I grabbed the folder and opened it. At the top of the document it said 'Divorce' and that's when I knew what he was going to say. I felt my heart shatter and die in just a split second.

"You want a divorce?" I said bluntly. He pursed his lips and nodded.

"I've been using you for attention, so I can get more clients. I never stole your clients but I got some who wanted to work wih me." He said. "We have been married for 4 years, I gave up trying to love you so I faked it. I found a woman who loved me, and she is not out for my money. We have 4 kids and she said I need to leave you for her, so I am. Please don't make this harder than it already is."

I was full of emotions but that one's that stuck out the most were pain and anger.

"You have some fucking nerve, after all I gave you. I gave you everything, and this is how you fucking repay me. I fucking hate you. After 4 years, you didn't have the balls to fucking tell me that you didn't love me. And here you are, after 4 years of marriage telling me that you want a divorce, in a BLOODY COFFEE SHOP!? I thought you loved me, I thought you cared." I said my voice cracking as the tears were threatening to fall from my eyes. I grabbed the pen he put on the table a long time ago and signed the papers. I grabbed the papers and threw them at him.

"Here. Take your shitty divorce and go to bloody hell. I want all your shit out of the house by tomorrow morning. You will never see me or my kids ever again. Goodbye." I stood up and walked out of the coffee shop. I drove back home and walked inside. I looked around and saw so many pictures of me and Damien looking so fucking happy. I felt my knees give out and fell to the ground crying. I cried and cried until I felt someone wrap their arms around me. I looked up and saw Esperanza.

"Que paso mí amor?" She asked.

"Me divorcio Damien nana, me dejo. El dice que nunca me amo. Dice que nunca le importe yo a el." I started sobbing.

"Mija...that is horrible news. What about your hijos? Will he still come and visit them?" She asked.

"Tiene hijos con otra mujer, y no le importo en de nosotros. Y el nunca los va ver otra ves." I said angrily.

"Honey your just angry. Let go drink some tea, it will calm you down." She said picking me up. I nodded and walked with her to the kitchen. I told her everything and she got angry.

"When he comes here I will get my kids to beat him for me, I'm to old." She said adorably.

"No nana he's not worth it. Everything I gave him he didn't deserve, my tears, my love, my kids, none of it should've been his." I said.

"You are a strong one. I always knew you were strong, ever since you were younger." She said.

"Like you say nana, the strongest ones aren't the ones who don't cry, they are the ones who cry and shed tears, then get up and fight again, and that's what I'm going to do, I'm going to fight even though it would be the last thing I'm going to do." I said. "I will fight for my kids, for myself and for all of the people I love."

"We will fight together." She said. I grabbed her hand and squeezed it.

"Thanks nana." I said. I heard crying coming from the babies room. I walked upstairs and saw Luke standing up. I picked him up and kissed his forehead. Luke looked just like my dad, brown curly hair, hazel eyes, golden skin, and his eyelashes were long like my dad's and mine. He fell asleep again and started snoring softly. I smiled and laid him back down in his crib. I looked over at Jamie and saw she was wide awake but she was still laying down. I picked her up and smiled. She looked just like me but she had her father's grey eyes. She had brown curly hair like me, soft toffee skin, and a beautiful smile. To me they were perfect. I walked downstairs with Jamie in my hands and sighed.

"Guess who woke up from her sleep?" I said looking at Jamie. Nana cooed and made grabby hands towards Jamie.

"No nana I haven't seen her all day. You got to see her all day." I kissed her chubby cheeks and sat her down on the bar. Nana huffed and crossed her arms. I giggled and hugged her. I think I'm going to take a break from work for a while, I'm going to tell my brother Davis to watch over the company for me, that way I can go on vacation with my beautiful twins. But the question is where are we going?