0.2

Hate me today
Hate me tomorrow
Hate me for all the things I didn't do for you

Hate me in ways
Yeah, ways hard to swallow
Hate me so you can finally see what's good for you

[3 weeks later]

"Nicole, I think your dad wants you guys to kill each other because it entertains him," Karina said.

"Obviously, like come on. Do you know what Brock did to me yesterday?" I said.

"What?" She asked.

"He dumps ice cream on my lap," I replied.

"Ice cream?! Damn. What did you do?" She asked.

"I threw my ice cream in his face. I'm regretting it because I want some ice cream now." I replied, getting up and walking into the kitchen.

Walking to the fridge, I opened the door. I went to grab the ice cream and turned around when suddenly I hit the floor.

I woke up to bright lights and that horrible smell of the hospital. I heard my dad arguing with someone outside. I saw my stepmom wiping her eyes.

I wondered why I passed out and saw my dad come in his face, almost turning back to normal.

"Nicole, there is something I want to tell you. Please do not freak out on me. You're pregnant." He said.

"Pregnant!" I yelled.

"Yes." He said.

"What?!" I exclaimed.

"Dr. Alver accidentally inseminated you." He told me.

"So that's why it was a quick pap," I said.

"Exactly, I'm going to find out who the father is." He told me, then leaving.

"I need to take a pregnancy test," I said to Dr. Alver.

"But it's already confirmed that you're pregnant." She said.

"I'm a virgin. I need to be sure, and you fucked up once already. Maybe you fucked up again." I said.

"You're a virgin? But you look like..." She said but stopped when I glared at her.

"I look a what slut?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, but you look not like a virgin." She said.

"Can you please tell me what a virgin looks like because I didn't know that virgin has a certain look?" I said.

"Nicole calms down; leave the doctor alone." My stepmom said.

"No, because of her, I'm pregnant with a stranger's baby," I yelled.

Then, I saw dad walk in, and his face was white as a ghost.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Remember when you said you wouldn't have anything in common with a certain someone." He said.

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"Nicole, the father of your child, is staying in our house." He said.

"Great, that's just great...Wait! The father of my child is staying at our house?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's Brock." He told me.

"Fuck!" I shouted, laying back in the bed.

"Nicole, it's not that bad." He said.

"Not that bad...not that bad! Are you insane!?" I asked.

I ripped the iv out and started walking out of the building. It was getting cold out. After walking, I realized I didn't know where I was going and didn't have my phone to call anyone. I was walking down the sidewalk when I heard a car pull up beside me.

"Nicole, I know we may hate each other but get in the car." I heard Brock say.

"No way in hell!" I spat at him.

"Nicole, please." He begged.

I stopped.

"Taking me home?" I asked.

"Yes, nothing more." He said.

I shrugged.

"It's not like you can do anything. I'm already pregnant with your baby," I said as I opened the car door and got in.

"You know this is all Rena's fault; I mean, she took my sperm so she could get pregnant again." He said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Why would she do that? Haven't you guys been divorced for like years?" I asked.

"Four years and she thought getting pregnant would bring us back together, but she was wrong, so she backed out of it, which is why you're pregnant," He replied.

"Welp, that was selfish and stupid of her to do," I said.

"Yeah, so what are you planning to do?" He asked.

"I'm not getting an abortion if that's what you wanted to know. I'm going to raise my baby." I said.

"You mean my baby. "He said.

"Your baby," I said.

His baby.