2.0

Today was the day. I was going to become Mrs. Lesnar and couldn't be happier. It was eight in the morning, and I couldn't sleep. I got up out of bed and decided to take a shower. I turned on the water and made sure it was a decent temperature when I got in.

"Someone's up early," I heard my mom say.

I laughed in the shower and smiled.

"I only got like three hours of sleep. I was texting him all night," I replied.

"You can't text him anymore today, promise?" She asked.

"Yeah, mom, I won't," I responded, laughing.

I heard the door shut and made sure no one was in the bathroom. I got my robe on, which said Mrs. Lesnar on the back. I walked into the suite's living room area I got, and people were up.

"The future Mrs. is up!" shouted my sister Hayley who was the youngest.

"Yes, I am," I replied.

"Are you excited about your honeymoon!" Carter shouted.

"Yes, a week without no worries," I replied.

"Just admit you're going to be fucking him the whole time," Jasmine said.

"Yeah, I am," I replied, "how about we get some breakfast?"

Hayley ordered room service, and everyone was talking and laughing. Room service arrived thirty minutes later, and Julia handed me a bottle of champagne.

"Pop it!" shouted Carter, my aunt.

I popped it, and everyone cheered.

Carter poured it into glasses, and everybody grabbed one.

"I want to say thank you to everyone for coming and supporting Brock and me on this journey to today. I love you guys and can't thank you enough for being here." I said.

"Cheers to Mrs. Lesnar!" Shouted Nikki.

We all clinked our glasses together and took a sip. We ate breakfast and then started getting ready slowly.

"You know what's funny," I said.

"What?" Nikki asked.

"When mom walked in on us," I replied.

My aunt started laughing along with everyone else, and I blushed.

"It was fate," said Brie.

"I think it was," I replied, then jumped back on the bed.

I took a three-hour nap, and it was one in the afternoon when I woke up. I rubbed my eyes and started to get ready. I got my hair done, simple, with makeup being a natural smoky eye and a nude lip stain. It was around three-thirty when I got done, and it was almost time to put on the dress.

Everyone looked at me in awe when I got my veil on. I got handed my flowers and looked in the mirror. I didn't even recognize myself or the girl in front of me.

I hugged everyone, and Hayley shouted, 'let's get her married.' Everyone started laughing and then we left the room. My heart started racing, and I felt like I couldn't breathe this happening!?

We heard a knock on the door and saw my mom walking in with a box.

"Brock wanted me to give you this," She said.

I got handed the shoe box and opened it revealing Christian Louboutin's shoes. I about hit the floor, and they were so beautiful.

I took off the shoes I was going to wear and slipped them on.

They looked so good with my dress, and people were rushing around. Then, I heard gasps and turned around to see my father.

"You look beautiful, chéri (darling)," My father said, then hugged me.

"Je ne sais pas si Je peux le faire, Je sens que Je ne peux pas respire (I don't know if I can do this, I feel like I can't breathe)," I replied.

"Honey, your nerves are getting to you," my mother said.

"You deserve that man in there; you're letting your nerves and emotions get to you right now; go in there and marry him," Nikki shouted.

She was right, and I let my emotions and nerves get to me. Then, my father put my veil over my face, and then we proceeded with the wedding.

---------

Priest- "Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here in the sight of God, and in the face of this company, to join together this Man and this Woman in holy Matrimony; which is an honorable estate, instituted of God, signifying unto us the mystical union that is betwixt Christ and his Church: which holy estate Christ adorned and beautified with his presence and first miracle that he wrought in Cana of Galilee, and is commended of Saint

Paul to be honorable among all men: and therefore is not by any to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly; but reverently, discreetly, advisedly, soberly, and in fear of God. Into this holy estate, these two persons present come now to be joined. If any man can show cause, why they may not lawfully be joined together, let him now speak, or else hereafter forever hold his peace. Also saying unto the Persons who are to be married."

The priest: Brock Lesnar, will you repeat after me: I, Brock Lesnar, take you, Nicole Heyman, to be my wedded wife, To have and to hold from this day forward, To love, comfort, and honor, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to laugh with you in joy, to grieve with you in sorrow, to grow with you in love, as long as we both shall live.

Brock Lesnar: I, Brock Lesnar, take you, Nicole Heyman, to be my wedded wife, To have and to hold from this day forward, To love, comfort, and honor, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to laugh with you in joy, to grieve with you in sorrow, to grow with you in love, as long as we both shall live.

Priest: Brock Lesnar, do you promise to do this now and forevermore?

Brock Lesnar: I do.

The priest: Nicole Heyman, will you repeat after me: I, Nicole Heyman, take you, Brock Lesnar, to be my wedded husband, To have and to hold from this day forward, To love, comfort, and honor, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to laugh with you in joy, to grieve with you in sorrow, to grow with you in love, as long as we both shall live.

Me: I, Nicole Heyman, take you, Brock Lesnar, to be my wedded husband, To have and to hold from this day forward, To love, comfort, and honor, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to laugh with you in joy, to grieve with you in sorrow, to grow with you in love, as long as we both shall live.

Priest: Nicole Heyman, do you promise to do this now and forevermore?

Me: I do.

Brock got handed my ring.

"With this ring, I symbolize my commitment to you / It will be an ever-present, of my promise and my love," He said while slipping on my ring

I got handed his ring.

"With this ring, I symbolize my commitment to you. It will be an ever-present token of my promise and my love," I said while slipping on Brock's ring.

Priest: Now that Brock Lesnar and Nicole Heyman have given themselves to each other by solemn vows, with the joining of hands and the giving and receiving of rings, I announce to you that they are husband and wife.

Priest: Brock Lesnar, You may kiss your bride.

He lifted my veil and kissed me. Everyone started clapping and cheering. He pulled apart, and we faced the crowd.

Priest: Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you, Mr. and Mrs. Brock Lesnar

Everyone was cheering and clapping for us.