0.7

I like the baby at the end. Pregnancy is a very distant thing for me. I can't seem to believe there's a baby there.
_________________________________

2,893,822 likesnicolehey Baby bump is making a debut on RAW tonight 👶View all 10,821 comments

2,893,822 likes
nicolehey Baby bump is making a debut on RAW tonight 👶
View all 10,821 comments

"Are you done taking pictures?" Brock asked.

"Nope, I need to have memories of this pregnancy," I replied.

"You could always get pregnant again." He said.

"That requires me to have a man, and if you haven't noticed, I don't have one," I said.

Brock looked at me and shook his head as if I offended him by saying that.

"What?" I asked.

"Maybe, I could give you another baby." He answered.

"Hilarious, Brock; you should be a comedian since you got jokes now," I said.

He didn't reply; instead, he walked out of the dressing room, slamming the door.

Maybe I shouldn't have said that.

I walked out of the dressing room and tried to find Brock, but all I ended up doing was taking a break by the crates and eating a granola bar which I took from John when he passed by.

"Where the hell are you?" I asked, letting out a frustrated sigh.

"Are you talking to yourself, pregnant lady?" A cute little girl asked, tapping my arm.

I looked at the little girl and smiled.

She's a cutie.

"Not really. What are you doing walking these hallways by yourself?" I asked.

"My mom dropped off and said to find this man." She said, handing me a picture of Brock.

"Who's your mom?" I asked her.

"Taylor Bellon," She answered.

"Umm... How old are you?" I asked.

"I'm almost four," She replied.

"Oh great, well, let's go look for your dad," I said, holding out my hand for her to grab.

She grabbed my hand, and we walked into the workout area that they had set up just in case the superstars wanted to get a quick workout in before the show.

"Nicole, please don't tell me you kidnapped this adorable little girl?" Brie asked, walking up to me.

"Me a kidnapper? Really? She's lost, and we're looking for her dad." I said.

"Who's her dad?" Brie asked.

"Brock is," I answered.

"No way!" Brie said in disbelief.