Mark's Gay?

I kept looing behind me, seeing if 'he' was following me. I sighed and fixed my backpack strap, running my hand through my hair I see Abby running up to me and hugged me. "Where we're you?!?! I never saw you when I went back to sit with you!" I shook my head telling her I didn't want to talk about it. She nodded and went to hang out with her other friends. I felt someone's eyes on me, I looked around and saw Mark glaring at me. I shivered thinking about yesterday. I walk over to a tree and sit down. I pull out my journal and start to draw. Abby skipped over towards me, and evil glint in her eyes. "Will you draw me something?" I looked down trying to hide my worry. "Wh-what do y-you w-want?" She smirked "Septiplier." I looked at her confused. She sighed and said "Septiplier, Jacksepticeye and Markiplier, AKA, you and Mark." I cleared my throat. "Oh ok..." we sat in silence before her friends called her over. "Oh and Jack, make you both kiss." I thought about yesterday and bit my lip. I groaned and hit my head on the tree. "You know...I can make you moan instead of groan, Fagboy." I sighed and looked up "What's your deal with me anyway?" He glared at me, picking me up by my hoodie. "You wanna know what my fucking deal is don't you?" He pulled my face closer to his, whispering. "I'm gay, that's fucking it. And I want you." I swallowed hard and nodded. "You will not speak of this Fagboy or you will be punished." He released me and as I fell he said "Meet me at my house tomorrow after school." Mark ran back to his friends. I shivered and started drawing what Abby wanted.